You Quiz on the Block' Yoo Jae-Suk, Park Seo-joon Hair to Jo Se-ho "It's a black rubber jockey" laugh

In the meantime, Jo Se-ho recently changed the Hair style and said, I put it on SNS in the reaction to the surrounding reaction that it is similar to Park Seo-joon, who is playing as a star in the drama Itaewon Clath.So many people were criticized.To Jo Se-ho, who claims to be Joe-Roy, Yoo Jae-Suk laughed, saying, I think the iron of black rubber god is the same as any other person.In addition, Yoo Jae-Suk said, I became a star more, and I am grateful that many people have raised me.

In the meantime, Jo Se-ho recently changed the Hair style and said, "I put it on SNS" in the reaction to the surrounding reaction that it is similar to Park Seo-joon, who is playing as a star in the drama 'Itaewon Clath'. So many people were criticized.

To Jo Se-ho, who claims to be 'Joe-Roy', Yoo Jae-Suk laughed, saying, "I think the iron of black rubber god is the same as any other person."

In addition, Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I became a star more, and I am grateful that many people have raised me."