All The Butlers' Ong Seong-wu appeared as a daily student "From 'Get Down'?"

Seoul = = Ong Seong-wu appeared as a daily student.Shin Sung-rok Lee Seung-gi Yang Se-hyeong and daily student Ong Seong-wu spent a day with the master of the Samulnori Legend on SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the afternoon of the 22nd.The members felt the vacancy of Yang Sung-jae and Lee Sang-yoon, saying, I feel strange because three people go. Lee Seung-gi said, I seem to be teeing.Now, there is only new type left in new rising type, and  Lets change to new century. Yang Se-hyeong said, Lee Seung-gi was the youngest in my career, and after about 15 years, Lee Seung-gi is the youngest. He said, You may be the youngest to broadcast when you are 60 to 70 years old.Prior to the appearance of the daily student Ong Seong-wu, Lee Seung-gi said, I noticed that this Friend came in.I personally wondered about Friend, and Shin Sung-rok said, Personally, I really like this Friend. I wanted to meet it because I felt like it. Ong Seong-wu, who was waiting for his brothers, took off his face mask and had his first meeting.After hugging his brothers, he asked, Do you want to start with the youngest one lying down?Ong Seong-wu remembered Lee Seung-gi serving him a warm tea a year ago during the All The Butlers Challenge, and handed him the prepared tea.When Yang Se-hyeong says, Lets not get too fast, but slowly get close, Ong Seong-wu looks at Lee Seung-gi Shin Sung-rok and says, Can my brothers get close?I was seen with the sense of Ong Seong-wu, who quickly drew the two on my side.

Seoul = = Ong Seong-wu appeared as a daily student.

Shin Sung-rok Lee Seung-gi Yang Se-hyeong and daily student Ong Seong-wu spent a day with the master of the "Samulnori Legend" on SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the afternoon of the 22nd.

The members felt the vacancy of Yang Sung-jae and Lee Sang-yoon, saying, "I feel strange because three people go." Lee Seung-gi said, "I seem to be teeing. Now, there is only 'new type' left in 'new rising type', and "" Let's change to 'new century'. "

Yang Se-hyeong said, "Lee Seung-gi was the youngest in my career, and after about 15 years, Lee Seung-gi is the youngest." He said, "You may be the youngest to broadcast when you are 60 to 70 years old."

Prior to the appearance of the daily student Ong Seong-wu, Lee Seung-gi said, "I noticed that this Friend came in. I personally wondered about Friend, "and Shin Sung-rok said," Personally, I really like this Friend. I wanted to meet it because I felt like it. "

Ong Seong-wu, who was waiting for his brothers, took off his face mask and had his first meeting. After hugging his brothers, he asked, "Do you want to start with the youngest one lying down?" Ong Seong-wu remembered Lee Seung-gi serving him a warm tea a year ago during the All The Butlers Challenge, and handed him the prepared tea.

When Yang Se-hyeong says, "Let's not get too fast, but slowly get close," Ong Seong-wu looks at Lee Seung-gi Shin Sung-rok and says, "Can my brothers get close? "I was seen with the sense of Ong Seong-wu, who quickly drew the two on my side.