"I grew up with a new Roy": Park Seo-joon, "One Klath" Last Says

Actor Park Seo-joon gave his last greeting to the One Clath viewers.Park Seo-joon wrote on his Instagram on Tuesday afternoon: Last Nights Curry, Tomorrows Bread is so sweet of alcohol.I have just come to my senses, he said. I feel more rewarded by the love and interest of many people who have been running for seven months without a mind.With the new, the human Park Seo-joon also feels more grown.I am deeply grateful to all the crew and actors who have once again thought about their beliefs and values ​​in my life. Now I will remain my new diary. Thank you for saving me, yes, and loving me.It was a more beautiful moment because I was with you, and it was a finished moment. Be happy and healthy. Park Seo-joon received the love of viewers as Park Sae-roi in JTBC Itae One Clath which ended on the 21st.Meanwhile, Park Seo-joon confirmed the movie Dream directed by Lee Byung-hun, Extreme Job as his next film.The following is a specialization in Park Seo-joon writing:Last Nights Curry, Tomorrows Bread, is so sweet. Im just getting a little bit of a head start.I feel more rewarded by the love and interest of many people in the seven months that I have run without a mind: I feel like I have grown even more with the new and the human Park Seo-joon.I am deeply grateful to all the crew and actors who have once again thought about my beliefs and values in my life, and now I am left with another diary of my own.Thank you for saving, yes, and loving me. It was a more beautiful moment and a perfect moment because I was with you.Photo = Park Seo-joon Instagram

Actor Park Seo-joon gave his last greeting to the 'One Clath' viewers.

Park Seo-joon wrote on his Instagram on Tuesday afternoon: "Last Night's Curry, Tomorrow's Bread is so sweet of alcohol. I have just come to my senses, "he said." I feel more rewarded by the love and interest of many people who have been running for seven months without a mind. With the new, the human Park Seo-joon also feels more grown. I am deeply grateful to all the crew and Actors who have once again thought about their beliefs and values ​​in my life. "

"Now I will remain my new diary. Thank you for saving me, yes, and loving me. It was a more beautiful moment because I was with you, and it was a finished moment. Be happy and healthy. "

Park Seo-joon received the love of viewers as Park Sae-roi in JTBC 'Itae One Clath' which ended on the 21st.

Meanwhile, Park Seo-joon confirmed the movie 'Dream' directed by Lee Byung-hun, 'Extreme Job' as his next film.

The following is a specialization in Park Seo-joon writing:

Last Night's Curry, Tomorrow's Bread, is so sweet. I'm just getting a little bit of a head start. I feel more rewarded by the love and interest of many people in the seven months that I have run without a mind: I feel like I have grown even more with the new and the human Park Seo-joon. I am deeply grateful to all the crew and Actors who have once again thought about my beliefs and values in my life, and now I am left with another diary of my own. Thank you for saving, yes, and loving me. It was a more beautiful moment and a perfect moment because I was with you.

Photo = Park Seo-joon Instagram