'Midnight' Ahn Hyo-seop "Lee Sung-kyung and Kiss god, hard to get in the spirit, drinking and shooting"

In The Full Entertainment Midnight, Actor Ahn Hyo-seop mentioned Kiss god with Lee Sung-kyung.In the SBS entertainment program Midnight, which was broadcasted on the 4th night, Ahn Hyo-seop Interview of the recent drama Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2 was conducted.On the day of the show, Ahn Hyo-seop was awkward about meeting with the reporter.When asked about this, he said, I am not good at being unfamiliar and I am a little unfamiliar at the beginning.Ahn Hyo-seop then mentioned Kiss god, who had a hot reaction to Lee Sung-kyung and Is not it a real lover in Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2.I had to shoot Kiss god at the final meeting, but it was not easy with my mind, he said. I ate the wine in my coachs car and shot it.Its a scene made from the power of alcohol, he said.

In "The Full Entertainment Midnight," Actor Ahn Hyo-seop mentioned Kiss god with Lee Sung-kyung.

In the SBS entertainment program 'Midnight', which was broadcasted on the 4th night, Ahn Hyo-seop Interview of the recent drama 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2' was conducted.

On the day of the show, Ahn Hyo-seop was awkward about meeting with the reporter. When asked about this, he said, "I am not good at being unfamiliar and I am a little unfamiliar at the beginning."

Ahn Hyo-seop then mentioned Kiss god, who had a hot reaction to Lee Sung-kyung and "Is not it a real lover" in "Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2".

"I had to shoot Kiss god at the final meeting, but it was not easy with my mind," he said. "I ate the wine in my coach's car and shot it. "It's a scene made from the power of alcohol," he said.