"Tell me you like it" "Itaewon Klath" Kwon Nara, Park Seo-joon First of all I realized

Itaewon Klath Kwon Nara lost his mind to the change of his first love Park Seo-joon for 15 years, and the judgment of Yoo Jae-myeong, who was like a castle.Kwon Nara played Oh Soo-ah, who noticed the change of Park Seo-joon (Park Seo-joon) in JTBCs Golden Tale Drama Itaewon Klath episode 14, which aired on the 14th.Oh Soo-ah, who met Roy after a long time, smiled, saying, I bought a house. I had a dream since I was a child, he said.But, you know, I feel strange these days, and Im sure its a life I wanted, but its empty, he said, revealing his futility about the life hed run for success.Oh Soo-ah then spoke to Roy, who was as successful as he was, saying, I am making a white water, is it a while?Unlike expectations, Roy did not answer easily, and Oh Soo-ah was anxious and said, I still like you? Say you like it.Among them, Joe-yool Lee (Kim Dae-mi) witnessed the two, and Roy tried to follow her, and Oh Soo-ah caught her by saying, Dont go.Seo-yool Lee I like you? 15 years. Youre supposed to make me a white water.You should be I like you, but soon, Im sorry, Im kidding. Its a shareholders meeting tomorrow.Ill call you later, she smiled.Kwon Nara perfectly expressed Oh Soo-ahs psychology of intuitively noticing the change in Parks mind and checking his mind.Especially when I caught Park, I was joking because he was afraid that he would admit his heart to Joe-yool Lee.Oh Soo-ah was shocked to learn about the deadline of Chairman Jang Dae-hee (Yoo Jae-myung).Oh Soo-ah, who visited Chang on the way, replied to Chang, Yes, I was afraid of me because of Park, saying, Yes, I was afraid.Oh Soo-ah, who was crying in tears without sound.She was confused by Changs words that she despised such people by stimulating and taming peoples slavery, saying, Why are you telling me this?Kwon Nara expressed the inside of Oh Soo-ah with a wound to her mother who had abandoned without saying that she was returning in the past.Even the heinous chairman of the president was saddened by her struggle not to forsake her relationship with those who wanted her.Above all, the scene of tears rather than anger at the words of Chairman Chang, who despised himself and others like slaves, attracted attention because she was desperately hiding her heart in front of Chairman Chang.Kwon Nara saved it with a detailed hot-rolling that did not miss it.Meanwhile, Itaewon Clath is broadcast every Friday and Saturday at 10:50 pm.Itaewon Klath broadcast capture

'Itaewon Klath' Kwon Nara lost his mind to the change of his first love Park Seo-joon for 15 years, and the judgment of Yoo Jae-myeong, who was like a castle.

Kwon Nara played Oh Soo-ah, who noticed the change of Park Seo-joon (Park Seo-joon) in JTBC's Golden Tale Drama Itaewon Klath episode 14, which aired on the 14th.

Oh Soo-ah, who met Roy after a long time, smiled, saying, "I bought a house." "I had a dream since I was a child," he said. “But, you know, I feel strange these days, and I’m sure it’s a life I wanted, but it’s empty,” he said, revealing his futility about the life he’d run for success.

Oh Soo-ah then spoke to Roy, who was as successful as he was, saying, "I am making a white water, is it a while?" Unlike expectations, Roy did not answer easily, and Oh Soo-ah was anxious and said, "I still like you? Say you like it."

Among them, Joe-yool Lee (Kim Dae-mi) witnessed the two, and Roy tried to follow her, and Oh Soo-ah caught her by saying, “Don’t go.” "Seo-yool Lee I like you? 15 years. You're supposed to make me a white water. You should be I like you, "but soon," I'm sorry, I'm kidding. It's a shareholders' meeting tomorrow. I’ll call you later,” she smiled.

Kwon Nara perfectly expressed Oh Soo-ah's psychology of intuitively noticing the change in Park's mind and checking his mind. Especially when I caught Park, I was joking because he was afraid that he would admit his heart to Joe-yool Lee.

Oh Soo-ah was shocked to learn about the deadline of Chairman Jang Dae-hee (Yoo Jae-myung). Oh Soo-ah, who visited Chang on the way, replied to Chang, "Yes, I was afraid of me because of Park," saying, "Yes, I was afraid." Oh Soo-ah, who was crying in tears without sound.

She was confused by Chang's words that she despised such people by stimulating and taming people's slavery, saying, "Why are you telling me this?"

Kwon Nara expressed the inside of Oh Soo-ah with a wound to her mother who had abandoned without saying that she was returning in the past. Even the heinous chairman of the president was saddened by her struggle not to forsake her relationship with those who wanted her.

Above all, the scene of tears rather than anger at the words of Chairman Chang, who despised himself and others like slaves, attracted attention because she was desperately hiding her heart in front of Chairman Chang. Kwon Nara saved it with a detailed hot-rolling that did not miss it.

Meanwhile, 'Itaewon Clath' is broadcast every Friday and Saturday at 10:50 pm.

'Itaewon Klath' broadcast capture