Lee Sung-kyung and Park Shin-hye, 'Online Worship' stars tout

Park Shin-hye appeared on the YouTube Younghoon Orient Church channel on Sunday to cheer on the congregations Online Worship.In a video titled Supporting the SEK Prayer Message with the Heat for 21 Days posted on the 23rd, Park Shin-hye said, I hope that Corona 19 is making it difficult to gather together on Sunday to organize a business, but I hope that I will overcome COVID-19 by keeping basic preventive measures and working in my respective positions.The video SEK Prayer is a joint prayer for all suffering from Corona 19.Although it is a video, I would like to ask you to participate in the video SEK prayer meeting, which is not long since we will gather together and work together. Lee Sung-kyung also attended the SEK Video Prayer for the Country and the Nation held at Younghoon Oryun Church on the 13th.The church released a video of Lee Sung-kyungs greetings and a video of Lee Sung-kyung, who calls for a prayer party express I want and hope and pray, on the YouTube channel.In the public footage, Lee Sung-kyung said, My beloved saints.I realize how great a blessing it was when I was able to gather in the temple these days and praise God freely and to write.But I am grateful for the grace of God who made it possible to write through the video. He added, I will pray that the more I can do this, the more I will be able to convey the light of hope and the love of God to all the places filled with the fear of this land.Lee Sung-kyung also attracted attention by singing a praise song I want and pray with excellent singing ability.

Park Shin-hye appeared on the YouTube Younghoon Orient Church channel on Sunday to cheer on the congregation's Online Worship.

In a video titled “Supporting the SEK Prayer Message with the Heat for 21 Days” posted on the 23rd, Park Shin-hye said, “I hope that Corona 19 is making it difficult to gather together on Sunday to organize a business, but I hope that I will overcome COVID-19 by keeping basic preventive measures and working in my respective positions.”

"The video SEK Prayer is a joint prayer for all suffering from Corona 19. Although it is a video, I would like to ask you to participate in the video SEK prayer meeting, which is not long since we will gather together and work together. "

Lee Sung-kyung also attended the 'SEK Video Prayer for the Country and the Nation' held at Younghoon Oryun Church on the 13th. The church released a video of Lee Sung-kyung's greetings and a video of Lee Sung-kyung, who calls for a prayer party express "I want and hope and pray," on the YouTube channel.

In the public footage, Lee Sung-kyung said, "My beloved saints. I realize how great a blessing it was when I was able to gather in the temple these days and praise God freely and to write. But I am grateful for the grace of God who made it possible to write through the video. "

He added, "I will pray that the more I can do this, the more I will be able to convey the light of hope and the love of God to all the places filled with the fear of this land. Lee Sung-kyung also attracted attention by singing a praise song "I want and pray" with excellent singing ability.