Lee Sung-kyung and Park Shin-hye, 'Portrait' in the appearance of Online Worship videos

Actor Lee Sung-kyung attended the Online Worship service late and collected topics, while Actor Lee Sung-kyung and Park Shin-hyes Younghoon Ohn-ryun Church are attracting netizens attention.On the 22nd, the official YouTube channel of Younghoon Ohnun Church released Park Shin-hyes Message of Supporting the Video Sek Prayer.In the video, Park Shin-hye said, Gods peace is blessed to be full of all saints.It is difficult to Worship together on Sundays because of Corona 19, but I hope that I will overcome Corona 19 well by observing the basic preventive measures and Worshiping at each place.You are participating in the video SEK prayer meeting, too, he said.Lee Sung-kyung also attended a SEK video prayer meeting held on the 13th and said, My beloved saints.I realize how great a blessing it was when I was able to gather in the temple these days and praise God freely and Worship.But I still appreciate the grace of God who made it possible to Worship through the video.

Actor Lee Sung-kyung attended the Online Worship service late and collected topics, while Actor Lee Sung-kyung and Park Shin-hye's Younghoon Ohn-ryun Church are attracting netizens' attention.

On the 22nd, the official YouTube channel of Younghoon Ohnun Church released Park Shin-hye's "Message of Supporting the Video SEK Prayer".

In the video, Park Shin-hye said, "God's peace is blessed to be full of all saints."

"It is difficult to Worship together on Sundays because of Corona 19, but I hope that I will overcome Corona 19 well by observing the basic preventive measures and Worshiping at each place. You are participating in the video SEK prayer meeting, too, "he said.

Lee Sung-kyung also attended a SEK video prayer meeting held on the 13th and said, "My beloved saints. I realize how great a blessing it was when I was able to gather in the temple these days and praise God freely and Worship. But I still appreciate the grace of God who made it possible to Worship through the video. "