Lee Seung-cheol "Park Bo-gum, really nice and charming" praise baptism (TV Cultwo Show)

Singer Lee Seung-cheol appeared as a guest on SBS Power FM Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 19th.Lee Seung-cheol announced the moonlight sculptor Webtoon OST I love you a lot in January.Lee Seung-cheol said, I was talking to a webtoon writer and accidentally called OST.There is a hot composer who participated in the work these days, and Hit the jackpot! Lee Seung-cheol said, Park Bo-gum was a number of gods. I did not have a friend, but I heard the demo soundtrack and said that it was so good that I did not appear (on MV) as well as narration.DJ Kim Tae-gyun said, I heard that Yoo Hee-yeols Sketchbook appeared with Park Bo-gum, but why did not you come with TV Cultwo Show?Lee Seung-cheol shook his head, saying, Its a lot of wind and the weather is bad.Lee Seung-cheol said, Park Bo-gum gave a piano accompaniment at Yuske. No one can do this experience.I thought that people could be so good. Usually, if they are good, they do not have charm, but Park Bo-gum has charm.

Singer Lee Seung-cheol appeared as a guest on SBS Power FM 'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show' which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 19th.

Lee Seung-cheol announced the moonlight sculptor Webtoon OST 'I love you a lot' in January. Lee Seung-cheol said, "I was talking to a webtoon writer and accidentally called OST. There is a hot composer who participated in the work these days, and Hit the jackpot! "

Lee Seung-cheol said, "Park Bo-gum was a number of gods." "I did not have a friend, but I heard the demo soundtrack and said that it was so good that I did not appear (on MV) as well as narration."

dj Kim Tae-gyun said, "I heard that 'Yoo Hee-yeol's Sketchbook' appeared with Park Bo-gum, but why did not you come with TV Cultwo Show'?" Lee Seung-cheol shook his head, saying, "It's a lot of wind and the weather is bad."

Lee Seung-cheol said, "Park Bo-gum gave a piano accompaniment at 'Yuske'." "No one can do this experience. I thought that people could be so good. Usually, if they are good, they do not have charm, but Park Bo-gum has charm. "