Lee Min-ho and Kim Beom-Su and Park Hyo Shin and Junho...' Donation matrix of Corona 19 Overcoming' stars

Celebrities are continuing to Donate to overcome the new coronavirus infection (COVID-19).Actor Lee Min-ho donated 300 million won for COVID-19 through Donation platform Prosmee on the 2nd.Lee Min-hos agency, MYM Entertainment, said, Many people voluntarily participated in gathering their minds based on the value of coexistence to experience difficulties and joys together and to live together.Singer Kim Beom-Su did not spend 100 million won through the fruit of love.Kim Beom-Su said through his agency Young Entertainment, I wanted to repay you in some form of love that I have received so far as I finished my debut 20th anniversary performance.At the same time, I decided to Donation in the hope that it would help a little bit of those suffering from COVID-19. I hope that it will be used meaningfully for COVID-19 and domestic child relief.The group 2PM member and actor Junho, who is currently serving in the military, also Donated 30 million won to the International Relief Development NGO World Vision.I wanted to give help to the children of the socially vulnerable who are having a hard time, and I am grateful and cheering everyone who is working to prevent the spread of COVID-19, Junho said.Singer Park Hyo Shin also donated 100 million won to the Love Fruit Social Welfare Community Chest on the 29th of last month.According to the fruit of love, Park Hyo Shin said, I want to add strength to the news of too much damage that is increasing with COVID-19.I hope that it will help a little bit to overcome the damage of low-income people who are safe from infection and are threatened by livelihood, and I want to give strength to the medical staff who are working hard to treat. Hwang Chi-yeol, a singer from Gumi, Gyeongbuk Province, donated 50 million won to the Hope Bridge National Disaster Relief Association on the 29th of last month.I want to add strength to those who have difficulties with COVID-19, he said.Actor Kim Bo-sung distributed free Mask to Deagu on 1st.On the Facebook page Real Time Deagu, a photo of Kim Bo-sung giving Mask in Deagu city was posted on the 1st.Kim Bo-sung sent 3,000 Masks to Wuhan Zall F.C. in China and Wuhan Zall F.C., which was quarantined in Asan, Chungnam Province.He also donated Mask to the Korean people.

Celebrities are continuing to Donate to overcome the new coronavirus infection (COVID-19).

Actor Lee Min-ho donated 300 million won for COVID-19 through Donation platform Prosmee on the 2nd. Lee Min-ho's agency, MYM Entertainment, said, "Many people voluntarily participated in gathering their minds based on the value of coexistence to experience difficulties and joys together and to live together."

Singer Kim Beom-Su did not spend 100 million won through the fruit of love. Kim Beom-Su said through his agency Young Entertainment, "I wanted to repay you in some form of love that I have received so far as I finished my debut 20th anniversary performance. At the same time, I decided to Donation in the hope that it would help a little bit of those suffering from COVID-19. "I hope that it will be used meaningfully for COVID-19 and domestic child relief."

The group '2PM' member and Actor Junho, who is currently serving in the military, also Donated 30 million won to the International Relief Development NGO World Vision. "I wanted to give help to the children of the socially vulnerable who are having a hard time, and I am grateful and cheering everyone who is working to prevent the spread of COVID-19," Junho said.

Singer Park Hyo Shin also donated 100 million won to the Love Fruit Social Welfare Community Chest on the 29th of last month. According to the fruit of love, Park Hyo Shin said, "I want to add strength to the news of too much damage that is increasing with COVID-19. I hope that it will help a little bit to overcome the damage of low-income people who are safe from infection and are threatened by livelihood, and I want to give strength to the medical staff who are working hard to treat. "

Hwang Chi-yeol, a singer from Gumi, Gyeongbuk Province, donated 50 million won to the Hope Bridge National Disaster Relief Association on the 29th of last month. "I want to add strength to those who have difficulties with COVID-19," he said.

Actor Kim Bo-sung distributed free Mask to Deagu on 1st. On the Facebook page 'Real Time Deagu', a photo of Kim Bo-sung giving Mask in Deagu city was posted on the 1st. Kim Bo-sung sent 3,000 Masks to Wuhan Zall F.C. in China and Wuhan Zall F.C., which was quarantined in Asan, Chungnam Province. He also donated Mask to the Korean people.