"Kim Sabu 2" Ahn Hyo-seop "Lee Sung-kyung and Kiss Shin, I'm struggling with my mind and drinking wine and shooting" ('Midnight')

Actor Ahn Hyo-seop mentioned the kissing scene with Lee Seong-gyeongIn the SBS full-time entertainment night broadcast on the 4th, an interview with Ahn Hyo-seop, the protagonist of Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2, was released.On this day, Ahn Hyo-seop said, I had a lot of fun with Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 1. I thought I should have fun because the sequel came out.I was worried, he said.I thought, Lets not be a public servant and Lets do something that will help the drama. I really did my best and did my best.Ahn also mentioned the kissing scene with Lee Sung-kyung, who painted the love line in the drama. It was the last film of the whole shooting.I could not do it with my mind, so I took out the wine from the bishops car and drank it and shot it. Photo: SBS broadcast screen

Actor Ahn Hyo-seop mentioned the kissing scene with Lee Seong-gyeong

In the SBS 'full-time entertainment night' broadcast on the 4th, an interview with Ahn Hyo-seop, the protagonist of 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2', was released.

On this day, Ahn Hyo-seop said, "I had a lot of fun with 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 1'. I thought I should have fun because the sequel came out. I was worried," he said.

"I thought, 'Let's not be a public servant' and 'Let's do something that will help the drama.' I really did my best and did my best."

Ahn also mentioned the kissing scene with Lee Sung-kyung, who painted the love line in the drama. "It was the last film of the whole shooting. I could not do it with my mind, so I took out the wine from the bishop's car and drank it and shot it. "

Photo: SBS broadcast screen