"Kim Sa-bu 2" Ahn Hyo-seop "Lee Sung-kyung and Kiss god? I'm having a hard time with my mind."

Ahn Hyo-seop confessed that he borrowed the power of alcohol to digest Lee Sung-kyung and Kiss god.Actor Ahn Hyo-seop released the behind-the-scenes SBS drama Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2, which was popular in SBS Full Entertainment Night broadcast on March 4th.I thought I should see it in season 2, but it was a lot of burden because I came to the book, said Ahn Hyo-seop, who was a season 1 listener. I had the aspiration to do something that would help the drama, He said.Ahn Hyo-seop said, I did my best and did my best.Ahn Hyo-seop also told the back story of his affection with Lee Sung-kyung.Ahn Hyo-seop said, I thought I was going to lay the iron plate because it was hard in the beginning and there were a lot of NGs.It was the last god, but it was not easy for me to get the spirit, he said. So I took out a bottle of wine in the coachs car and drank and shot it.I borrowed the power of alcohol, he confessed.bak-beauty
Ahn Hyo-seop confessed that he borrowed the power of alcohol to digest Lee Sung-kyung and Kiss god.Actor Ahn Hyo-seop released the behind-the-scenes SBS drama Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2, which was popular in SBS Full Entertainment Night broadcast on March 4th.I thought I should see it in season 2, but it was a lot of burden because I came to the book, said Ahn Hyo-seop, who was a season 1 listener. I had the aspiration to do something that would help the drama, He said.Ahn Hyo-seop said, I did my best and did my best.Ahn Hyo-seop also told the back story of his affection with Lee Sung-kyung.Ahn Hyo-seop said, I thought I was going to lay the iron plate because it was hard in the beginning and there were a lot of NGs.It was the last god, but it was not easy for me to get the spirit, he said. So I took out a bottle of wine in the coachs car and drank and shot it.I borrowed the power of alcohol, he confessed.bak-beauty

Ahn Hyo-seop confessed that he borrowed the power of alcohol to digest Lee Sung-kyung and Kiss god.

Actor Ahn Hyo-seop released the behind-the-scenes SBS drama 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2', which was popular in SBS 'Full Entertainment Night' broadcast on March 4th.

"I thought I should see it in season 2, but it was a lot of burden because I came to the book," said Ahn Hyo-seop, who was a season 1 listener. "I had the aspiration to do something that would help the drama, "He said.

Ahn Hyo-seop said, "I did my best and did my best."

Ahn Hyo-seop also told the back story of his affection with Lee Sung-kyung. Ahn Hyo-seop said, "I thought I was going to lay the iron plate because it was hard in the beginning and there were a lot of NGs."

"It was the last god, but it was not easy for me to get the spirit," he said. "So I took out a bottle of wine in the coach's car and drank and shot it. I borrowed the power of alcohol," he confessed.

bak-beauty