Kim Je-dong and Shoulder to shoulder, deliver Mask and daily necessities to COVID-19 medical staff

Broadcaster Kim Je-dong delivered the necessary items to a sweating medical staff on the front line with a new coronavirus infection (COVID-19).Kim Je-dong and Shoulder to Shoulder posted on social media on the 10th and shared their activities, saying, I wanted to cheer the medical staff who are trying for us.I asked the nurses and they first talked about all the medical supplies and got 5,000 Masks, and when they wore protective clothes, they got 1,700 T-shirts and towels because they were wet with sweat, he said.Those who were dispatched urgently said that they could not get their nail clippers, so they took simple toiletries and underwear, he said. I sent a small cheer with the sincerity of many people.Netizens are leaving comments that support the praise of I look at the details and it is great and I am receiving good positive and hopeful energy or the medical staff who are trying to overcome COVID-19.
Broadcaster Kim Je-dong delivered the necessary items to a sweating medical staff on the front line with a new coronavirus infection (COVID-19).Kim Je-dong and Shoulder to Shoulder posted on social media on the 10th and shared their activities, saying, I wanted to cheer the medical staff who are trying for us.I asked the nurses and they first talked about all the medical supplies and got 5,000 Masks, and when they wore protective clothes, they got 1,700 T-shirts and towels because they were wet with sweat, he said.Those who were dispatched urgently said that they could not get their nail clippers, so they took simple toiletries and underwear, he said. I sent a small cheer with the sincerity of many people.Netizens are leaving comments that support the praise of I look at the details and it is great and I am receiving good positive and hopeful energy or the medical staff who are trying to overcome COVID-19.

Broadcaster Kim Je-dong delivered the necessary items to a sweating medical staff on the front line with a new coronavirus infection (COVID-19).

Kim Je-dong and Shoulder to shoulder posted on social media on the 10th and shared their activities, saying, "I wanted to cheer the medical staff who are trying for us."

“I asked the nurses and they first talked about all the medical supplies and got 5,000 Masks, and when they wore protective clothes, they got 1,700 T-shirts and towels because they were wet with sweat,” he said.

"Those who were dispatched urgently said that they could not get their nail clippers, so they took simple toiletries and underwear," he said. "I sent a small cheer with the sincerity of many people."

Netizens are leaving comments that support the praise of "I look at the details and it is great" and "I am receiving good positive and hopeful energy" or the medical staff who are trying to overcome COVID-19.