Kim Hye-eun said, "My daughter is a fan of Park Seo-joon, and when she goes to shoot,

Actor Kim Hye-eun will appear as a special MC in You Are My Destiny.Actor Kim Hye-eun, who was loved as Kang Min-jung, who has a warm humanity in charisma in the recently popular drama Itaewon Clath, will appear on SBSs Dongsangmong Season 2 - You Are My Destiny (hereinafter, You Are My Destiny) on March 30th as a special MC.In a recent recording of You My Destiny studio, Kim Hye-eun released an anecdote with her middle school daughter from her love story with her dentist Husband.Kim Hye-eun, who was married for 20 years, said, I did not really like my Husband at first.It was far from ideal, Kim said, laughing, saying, I made a bad joke about putting an elephant in the refrigerator, so this person thought it was not so funny.Kim Hye-eun, who developed into such a Husband and lover and married, has a middle school daughter.On this day, Kim Hye-eun focused his attention on the Actor Park Seo-joon, who had a special request for his daughter in the drama Itaewon Clath.bak-beauty

Actor Kim Hye-eun will appear as a special MC in 'You Are My Destiny'.

Actor Kim Hye-eun, who was loved as Kang Min-jung, who has a warm humanity in charisma in the recently popular drama 'Itaewon Clath', will appear on SBS's Dongsangmong Season 2 - You Are My Destiny (hereinafter, You Are My Destiny) on March 30th as a special MC. In a recent recording of You My Destiny studio, Kim Hye-eun released an anecdote with her middle school daughter from her love story with her dentist Husband.

Kim Hye-eun, who was married for 20 years, said, "I did not really like my Husband at first." “It was far from ideal,” Kim said, laughing, saying, “I made a bad joke about putting an elephant in the refrigerator, so this person thought it was not so funny.”

Kim Hye-eun, who developed into such a Husband and lover and married, has a middle school daughter. On this day, Kim Hye-eun focused his attention on the Actor Park Seo-joon, who had a special request for his daughter in the drama 'Itaewon Clath'.

bak-beauty