'Itaewon Clath' Park Seo-joon Da-mi, winding punishment Happy ending ..Park Bo-gum surprise appearance

Itaewon Klath Park Seo-joon and Kim Da-mi, all of whom had a happy ending.In the JTBC gilt drama Itaewon Clath (playplayed by Cho Kwang-jin and director Kim Sung-yoon) broadcast on the 21st, Park Seo-joon knelt down to Jang Dae-hee (Yoo Jae-myung) to save Jang Geun-soo (Kim Dong-hee) and Joy Seo (Kim Da-mi), who were kidnapped by Jang The Fountainhead (An Bo-hyun).On this day, Jang Dae-hee said, I am only kneeling at work. I have lost my faith. How do you feel now?I thought it was worth decades to fight this fight, and that man had to kneel against the hostages, and I regret the time he chased the ugly old man.Then Jang Dae-hee looked at Roy blankly, shocked. Then Roy left, saying, I knew you after decades.At that time, Jang Geun-soo and Joy Seo were once again in Danger; Joyser raised his weapon with trembling hands and succeeded in escaping, but was quickly pursued.At Dangers moment, Roy pulled up and asked Roy, Where are you?Choi Seung-kwon (Ryu Kyung-soo) sent Joy and Roy at the expense of himself.So Park confessed to Joy, I remember when I played in Itaewon before, in my head, my heart is full of you.Is it okay? asked Joy, and then Roy said, Was this your heart too? Im shaking. I love you. I love you so much.Then the police report ended with the arrest of Jean Fountainhead, who once again hugged Joysu with a sigh of relief that opened his eyes in the hospital.Since then, Jang has been investigated by the prosecution for alleged collusion with gangsters, murder, kidnapping, embezzlement, and bribery.At the extraordinary shareholders meeting, Park revealed his aspiration to flourish the Jangga group and received applause from the executives.SuA (Kwon Nara), who had previously accused the Janga group of corruption for Park Sae, also finished with a happy ending. SuA told Park, I will live my real life now.I want to ask you a favor. Please live happy. After that, Jang apologized to everyone and left for studying in the United States.After Park Bo-gum appeared in surprise and surprised viewers: SuA, who saw chef candidate Park Bo-gum who came to the interview, said, Hit the jackpot!I was impressed and welcomed the happy ending.

'Itaewon Klath' Park Seo-joon and Kim Da-mi, all of whom had a happy ending.

In the JTBC gilt drama "Itaewon Clath" (playplayed by Cho Kwang-jin and director Kim Sung-yoon) broadcast on the 21st, Park Seo-joon knelt down to Jang Dae-hee (Yoo Jae-myung) to save Jang Geun-soo (Kim Dong-hee) and Joy Seo (Kim Da-mi), who were kidnapped by Jang The Fountainhead (An Bo-hyun).

On this day, Jang Dae-hee said, "I am only kneeling at work. I have lost my faith. How do you feel now?" I thought it was worth decades to fight this fight, and that man had to kneel against the hostages, and I regret the time he chased the ugly old man.” Then Jang Dae-hee looked at Roy blankly, shocked. Then Roy left, saying, "I knew you after decades."

At that time, Jang Geun-soo and Joy Seo were once again in Danger; Joyser raised his weapon with trembling hands and succeeded in escaping, but was quickly pursued. At Danger’s moment, Roy pulled up and asked Roy, “Where are you?” Choi Seung-kwon (Ryu Kyung-soo) sent Joy and Roy at the expense of himself.

So Park confessed to Joy, "I remember when I played in Itaewon before, in my head, my heart is full of you." "Is it okay?" asked Joy, and then Roy said, "Was this your heart too? I'm shaking. I love you. I love you so much."

Then the police report ended with the arrest of Jean Fountainhead, who once again hugged Joysu with a sigh of relief that opened his eyes in the hospital. Since then, Jang has been investigated by the prosecution for alleged collusion with gangsters, murder, kidnapping, embezzlement, and bribery.

At the extraordinary shareholders' meeting, Park revealed his aspiration to flourish the Jangga group and received applause from the executives.

SuA (Kwon Nara), who had previously accused the Janga group of corruption for Park Sae, also finished with a happy ending. SuA told Park, "I will live my real life now. I want to ask you a favor. Please live happy. "After that, Jang apologized to everyone and left for studying in the United States.

After Park Bo-gum appeared in surprise and surprised viewers: SuA, who saw chef candidate Park Bo-gum who came to the interview, said, "Hit the jackpot! "I was impressed and welcomed the happy ending.