'One Clath' Park Seo-joon "Last Night's Curry, Tomorrow's Bread Is Alcohol" End testimony

Actor Park Seo-joon gave a One Clath End impression.Park Seo-joon released a picture on his SNS on the afternoon of the 22nd, saying, Last Nights Curry, Tomorrows Bread is too sweet.Park Seo-joon said, Now Im getting a little bit of a mind. Seven months I ran, I felt more rewarded with the love and interest of many people.I feel that the human Park Seo-joon has grown even more with the new Roy.I am truly grateful to all the crew and actors who have once again thought about my life and values. Now the new Roy will remain my diary. Thank you for saving me, yes, and loving me.It was a more beautiful moment because I was with you, and it was a finished moment. Be happy and healthy. On the 21st, the previous day, JTBCs Golden Earth Drama Itae One Clath (playplayplayed by Gwangjin and director Kim Sung-yoon) played Park Seo-joon as Park Se-ae, ended with the 16th episode.On the show, Park Seo-joon was shown saving Joy Seo (Kim Dae-mi), who was kidnapped by Jang Geun One.In addition, Park succeeded in revenge on Jang Dae-hee (Yoo Jae-myung) by acquiring Jangga as a whistleblower of Oh Su-ah (Kwon Nara).

Actor Park Seo-joon gave a 'One Clath' End impression.

Park Seo-joon released a picture on his SNS on the afternoon of the 22nd, saying, "Last Night's Curry, Tomorrow's Bread is too sweet."

Park Seo-joon said, "Now I'm getting a little bit of a mind. Seven months I ran, I felt more rewarded with the love and interest of many people. I feel that the human Park Seo-joon has grown even more with the new Roy. I am truly grateful to all the crew and Actors who have once again thought about my life and values. "

"Now the new Roy will remain my diary. Thank you for saving me, yes, and loving me. It was a more beautiful moment because I was with you, and it was a finished moment. Be happy and healthy. "

On the 21st, the previous day, JTBC's Golden Earth Drama "Itae One Clath" (playplayplayed by Gwangjin and director Kim Sung-yoon) played Park Seo-joon as Park Se-ae, Ended with the 16th episode.

On the show, Park Seo-joon was shown saving Joy Seo (Kim Dae-mi), who was kidnapped by Jang Geun One. In addition, Park succeeded in revenge on Jang Dae-hee (Yoo Jae-myung) by acquiring Jangga as a whistleblower of Oh Su-ah (Kwon Nara).