'Itaewon Klath' Park Seo-joon, Kim Da-mi realized ..Will the relationship change?

Seoul = = Itaewon Klath Park Seo-joon closed his heart to Kwon Nara, who was his first love, and opened his eyes to a new love for Kim Da-mi.He conveyed his heart to Kim Dong-hee, who had a crush on Kim Da-mi, and wondered what kind of change would happen in their relationship.In JTBCs Itaewon Klath (playplay by Cho Kwang-jin, directed by Kim Sung-yoon), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 14th, Park Sae-ro-yi (Park Seo-joon) was shown to have confidence in his mind toward Joe-yol Lee (Kim Da-mi).Park Sae-ro-yi began to notice when a call came from Oh Soo-ah (Kwon Nara) during a meeting with Joe-yool Lee.Park Sae-ro-yi hung up after rejecting Oh Soo-ahs comment to meet, saying: Im busy, Ill see you next time.When Joe-yool Lee asked, Oh Soo-ah? Is that him now? Park Sae-ro-yi said, Dont do that to me. Dont do that anymore.I told him you didnt see him as a girl. No, why should I feel sorry for you?Why do you make a strange feeling? But Joe-yol Lee laughed when he realized that his mind was shaking.Joe-yool Lee has helped support the vacant outside director position, meeting shareholders and trying to get support.Then Joe-yool Lee met Jang Geun-soo (Kim Dong-hee). Jang Geun-soo said, Its been a long time since I saw that face. I was surprised to see the announcement of the shareholders meeting.Joe-yool Lee said, Did you come to the next president? Did you say your dad is dead? He hesitated, I was too much.Joe-yool Lee said, Why do not you use the information? Jang said, I like to have several cards.Park asked, Would you like to go to Itaewon for a long time? And Joe-yool Lee refused. But Park said, Do you know?Ill just get drunk and tell you the secrets of the company. Its good to have several cards. Park Sae-ro-yi met Oh Soo-ah in a sudden delayed meeting, who said: I bought a house; a relaxed life where no help from any good car good house is needed.Ive been dreaming since I was a kid. But... Im... weird. Its a life I wanted. I dont want to do anything. You?If the shareholders meeting goes well tomorrow, I have a few days left to make a white water. Park Sae-ro-yis face darkened. He hesitated, Is it? I see the end. Oh Soo-ah said, Be rich, achieve the goal. And then what?Do I still like it? and Park Sae-ro-yi was embarrassed, saying, What the hell? Tell me a few times.Oh Soo-ah asked, Tell me you like it, eh? and Park Sae-ro-yi met Joe-yol Lee, Park Geun-soo.Soon Joe-yool Lee saw Park Sae-ro-yi and Oh Soo-ah and went out. Park followed.Park Sae-ro-yi was thoughtful at this sight; Oh Soo-ah also noticed a change of heart.Oh Soo-ah held on to Park Sae-ro-yis hand trying to follow; Oh Soo-ah said, Dont go. Do you like Seo-yool Lee? 15 years.You have to make me a white man. You have to like me. Park Sae-ro-yi said, Youre right, youre right... And Oh Soo-ah said, Sorry, Im kidding. Its a shareholders meeting tomorrow. What if you send it like that? Go.Ill contact you later, Park Sae-ro-yi said with a grin and went out looking for Joe-yool Lee but was already gone.Joe-yool Lee, who fell overworked the next day, failed to attend the shareholders meeting and eventually the appointment of an outside director was rejected.Park Sae-ro-yi headed to the hospital where Joe-yool Lee was hospitalized.While meeting Joe-yool Lee and walking out of the hospital, Choi Seung-kwon (Ryu Kyung-soo) advised Park Sae-ro-yi, Do you get confused? Do what you want.Park Sae-ro-yi bought a necklace that Joe-yool Lee had said was pretty in the past and headed back to the hospital.At that time, Joe-yool Lee and Ma Hyun Lee (Lee Joo-young) were talking. Joe-yool Lee confessed, I love you to the representative these days.I can express my affection because Im a good worker and I need one. I have to keep it next to me.I need to be able to say I like it, Park Sae-ro-yi was listening to it.Since then, Park Sae-ro-yi has begun to hear explanations from Choi Seung-kwon about the Sanbam event.When he mentioned the rising grateful, the sorry, and the loved one, Park Sae-ro-yi recalled Joe-yol Lee and realized that he loved Joe-yol Lee.Park Sae-ro-yi, who ran to Joe-yool Lee, ran into Jang Geun-soo.Park Sae-ro-yi told Jang Geun-soo, She deserves a life. Seo-yool Lee. She likes her brother. She should fold. Its betrayal, its trash.Im trying to. Traitor. Trash. You can swear. Ill hit you. I like Seo-young Lee.I will not say Im sorry, he said.Park Sae-ro-yi was embarrassed to see the messed-up room, although he met Jang Geun-su and returned to the room.At that moment, the text arrived and a photo and address of the kidnapped Joe-yool Lee was written.Park Sae-ro-yi hurried out of the hospital and Jang followed Park Sae-ro-yi.Park Sae-ro-yi was angry that Jang Geun-won (Sea Bo-hyun) was the one who kidnapped Joe-yool Lee.At that moment the car rushed toward Jang Geun-soo and Park Sae-ro-yi pushed him away and was hit by a car instead.Park Sae-ro-yi, even at the moment of losing his mind, missed Joe-yool Lee and raised questions about future developments.

Seoul = = 'Itaewon Klath' Park Seo-joon closed his heart to Kwon Nara, who was his first love, and opened his eyes to a new love for Kim Da-mi. He conveyed his heart to Kim Dong-hee, who had a crush on Kim Da-mi, and wondered what kind of change would happen in their relationship.

In JTBC's "Itaewon Klath" (playplay by Cho Kwang-jin, directed by Kim Sung-yoon), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 14th, Park Sae-ro-yi (Park Seo-joon) was shown to have confidence in his mind toward Joe-yol Lee (Kim Da-mi).

Park Sae-ro-yi began to notice when a call came from Oh Soo-ah (Kwon Nara) during a meeting with Joe-yool Lee. Park Sae-ro-yi hung up after rejecting Oh Soo-ah's comment to meet, saying: "I'm busy, I'll see you next time."

When Joe-yool Lee asked, "Oh Soo-ah? Is that him now?" Park Sae-ro-yi said, "Don't do that to me. Don't do that anymore. I told him you didn't see him as a girl. No, why should I feel sorry for you? Why do you make a strange feeling? "But Joe-yol Lee laughed when he realized that his mind was shaking.

Joe-yool Lee has helped support the vacant outside director position, meeting shareholders and trying to get support. Then Joe-yool Lee met Jang Geun-soo (Kim Dong-hee). Jang Geun-soo said, "It's been a long time since I saw that face. I was surprised to see the announcement of the shareholders' meeting.

Joe-yool Lee said, "Did you come to the next president? Did you say your dad is dead?" He hesitated, "I was too much." Joe-yool Lee said, "Why do not you use the information?" Jang said, "I like to have several cards."

Park asked, "Would you like to go to Itaewon for a long time?" And Joe-yool Lee refused. But Park said, "Do you know? I'll just get drunk and tell you the secrets of the company. It's good to have several cards. "

Park Sae-ro-yi met Oh Soo-ah in a sudden delayed meeting, who said: "I bought a house; a relaxed life where no help from any good car good house is needed. I've been dreaming since I was a kid. But... I'm... weird. It's a life I wanted. I don't want to do anything. You? If the shareholders' meeting goes well tomorrow, I have a few days left to make a white water. "

Park Sae-ro-yi's face darkened. He hesitated, "Is it? I see the end." Oh Soo-ah said, "Be rich, achieve the goal. And then what? Do I still like it?" and Park Sae-ro-yi was embarrassed, saying, "What the hell? Tell me a few times."

Oh Soo-ah asked, "Tell me you like it, eh?" and Park Sae-ro-yi met Joe-yol Lee, Park Geun-soo. Soon Joe-yool Lee saw Park Sae-ro-yi and Oh Soo-ah and went out. Park followed.

Park Sae-ro-yi was thoughtful at this sight; Oh Soo-ah also noticed a change of heart. Oh Soo-ah held on to Park Sae-ro-yi's hand trying to follow; Oh Soo-ah said, "Don't go. Do you like Seo-yool Lee? 15 years. You have to make me a white man. You have to like me. "

Park Sae-ro-yi said, "You're right, you're right..." And Oh Soo-ah said, "Sorry, I'm kidding. It's a shareholders' meeting tomorrow. What if you send it like that? Go. I'll contact you later," Park Sae-ro-yi said with a grin and went out looking for Joe-yool Lee but was already gone.

Joe-yool Lee, who fell overworked the next day, failed to attend the shareholders' meeting and eventually the appointment of an outside director was rejected. Park Sae-ro-yi headed to the hospital where Joe-yool Lee was hospitalized. While meeting Joe-yool Lee and walking out of the hospital, Choi Seung-kwon (Ryu Kyung-soo) advised Park Sae-ro-yi, "Do you get confused? Do what you want."

Park Sae-ro-yi bought a necklace that Joe-yool Lee had said was pretty in the past and headed back to the hospital. At that time, Joe-yool Lee and Ma Hyun Lee (Lee Joo-young) were talking. Joe-yool Lee confessed, "I love you to the representative these days. I can express my affection because I'm a good worker and I need one. I have to keep it next to me. I need to be able to say I like it, "Park Sae-ro-yi was listening to it.

Since then, Park Sae-ro-yi has begun to hear explanations from Choi Seung-kwon about the 'Sanbam' event. When he mentioned the rising grateful, the sorry, and the loved one, Park Sae-ro-yi recalled Joe-yol Lee and realized that he loved Joe-yol Lee. Park Sae-ro-yi, who ran to Joe-yool Lee, ran into Jang Geun-soo.

Park Sae-ro-yi told Jang Geun-soo, "She deserves a life. Seo-yool Lee. She likes her brother. She should fold. It's betrayal, it's trash. I'm trying to. Traitor. Trash. You can swear. I'll hit you. I like Seo-young Lee. I will not say I'm sorry, "he said.

Park Sae-ro-yi was embarrassed to see the messed-up room, although he met Jang Geun-su and returned to the room. At that moment, the text arrived and a photo and address of the kidnapped Joe-yool Lee was written. Park Sae-ro-yi hurried out of the hospital and Jang followed Park Sae-ro-yi.

Park Sae-ro-yi was angry that Jang Geun-won (Sea Bo-hyun) was the one who kidnapped Joe-yool Lee. At that moment the car rushed toward Jang Geun-soo and Park Sae-ro-yi pushed him away and was hit by a car instead. Park Sae-ro-yi, even at the moment of losing his mind, missed Joe-yool Lee and raised questions about future developments.