'One Clath' Park Seo-joon, Kim Da-mi to invest in words "Believe in anyOne"

One Clath Park Seo-joon decided to move forward on the belief of Kim Da-mi.In the 11th episode of Crime Chief JTBCs Golden Earth Drama Itae One Clath, which was broadcast on the 6th, Oh Soo-ah (Kwon Na-ra) told Jang Geun-soo (Kim Dong-hee).Park Seo-joon and Joe-yool Lee (Kim Da-mi) were divided over the investment of Chungmyung Holdings.I know Joe-yol Lee makes sense, but I think I should be more careful.Park was carrying a leaflet looking for Kimtoni (Chris Ryan)s father, and Joe-yol Lee, who learned this, told Park, Its all good to have people around you.But theres timing, priority. Im nervous. Why are you making people nervous. Im not the only one. Youre the one.But can you believe me? Park asked, Do you have yourself? And when Joe-yool Lee said yes, Park said, Well, then we should.Park visited Do Jung-myeong (Jeon No-min) and said that the value of the moonlight was 5 billion One.Photo = JTBC Broadcasting Screen

'One Clath' Park Seo-joon decided to move forward on the belief of Kim Da-mi.

In the 11th episode of Crime Chief jtbc's Golden Earth Drama "Itae One Clath", which was broadcast on the 6th, Oh Soo-ah (Kwon Na-ra) told Jang Geun-soo (Kim Dong-hee).

Park Seo-joon and Joe-yool Lee (Kim Da-mi) were divided over the investment of Chungmyung Holdings. I know Joe-yol Lee makes sense, but I think I should be more careful.

Park was carrying a leaflet looking for Kimtoni (Chris Ryan)’s father, and Joe-yol Lee, who learned this, told Park, “It’s all good to have people around you. But there's timing, priority. I'm nervous. Why are you making people nervous. I'm not the only One. You're the One. But can you believe me? "

Park asked, "Do you have yourself?" And when Joe-yool Lee said yes, Park said, "Well, then we should." Park visited Do Jung-myeong (Jeon No-min) and said that the value of the moonlight was 5 billion One.

Photo = jtbc Broadcasting Screen