What did 'Itaewon Klath' Kim Hye-eun ask Park Seo-joon? (Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest)

Actor Kim Hye-eun appears in Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest to introduce anecdote with Park Seo-joon.Actor Kim Hye-eun, who was loved as Kang Min-jung with a warm humanity in the recently popular JTBC drama Itaewon Clath, will be on the SBS entertainment program Sangmongmong Season 2 - You Are My Dest (hereinafter referred to as Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest) on the 30th.In a recent recording, Kim Hye-eun has released an anecdote with her middle school daughter from her love story with her dentist husband.Kim Hye-eun, who was married for 20 years, talked about her first meeting with her husband, saying, At first, I really did not like my husband.Kim Hye-eun said, It was far from ideal, he said. I made a joke about putting an elephant in the refrigerator.So this person thought that it was not so funny, so I thought I should not. Kim Hye-eun, who developed into such a husband and lover and married, has a middle school daughter.Kim Hye-eun attracted attention because he asked Actor Park Seo-joon, who was breathing in the drama Itaewon Clath because of his daughter.Kim Hye-eun said, When I go to the filming, the conversation with my daughter is Park Seo-joon. She said that her daughter is a big fan of Park Seo-joon.The connection to Park Seo-joon keeps me talking to my daughter.Kim Hye-eun confessed to Seo Jun, I asked him to be close to my daughter until she went to college.Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest starring Special MC Actor Kim Hye-eun will be broadcast at 11 pm on the 30th.

Actor Kim Hye-eun appears in 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest' to introduce anecdote with Park Seo-joon.

Actor Kim Hye-eun, who was loved as Kang Min-jung with a warm humanity in the recently popular JTBC drama 'Itaewon Clath', will be on the SBS entertainment program 'Sangmongmong Season 2 - You Are My Dest' (hereinafter referred to as 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest') on the 30th.

In a recent recording, Kim Hye-eun has released an anecdote with her middle school daughter from her love story with her dentist husband.

Kim Hye-eun, who was married for 20 years, talked about her first meeting with her husband, saying, "At first, I really did not like my husband." Kim Hye-eun said, "It was far from ideal," he said. "I made a joke about putting an elephant in the refrigerator. So this person thought that it was not so funny, so I thought I should not. "

Kim Hye-eun, who developed into such a husband and lover and married, has a middle school daughter. Kim Hye-eun attracted attention because he asked Actor Park Seo-joon, who was breathing in the drama 'Itaewon Clath' because of his daughter.

Kim Hye-eun said, "When I go to the filming, the conversation with my daughter is Park Seo-joon'." She said that her daughter is a big fan of Park Seo-joon. The connection to Park Seo-joon keeps me talking to my daughter. Kim Hye-eun confessed to Seo Jun, "I asked him to be close to my daughter until she went to college."

'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest' starring Special MC Actor Kim Hye-eun will be broadcast at 11 pm on the 30th.