'Itaewon Klath' Kim Da-mi 'smile' as shaken Park Seo-joon mind Nunchi

Itaewon Klath Kim Da-mi noticed Park Seo-joons mind shaking at him.In the 14th episode of JTBCs gilt drama Itaewon Klath, which was broadcast on the 14th, Park Sae-ro-yi (Park Seo-joon) drew a line to Joy.On that day, Park Sae-ro-yi received a call from Oh Soo-ah (Kwon Nara) in front of Joy; Joyser said, Oh Soo-ah? You want to meet now?Some people can not love and work all night, and some people play with women, and Park Sae-ro-yi said, Do not do that because you like me.I told you I definitely did not see you as a woman. When the wounded Joycer said, I know. Im going to see you. I was going to do this alone anyway. Park Sae-ro-yi suddenly said, Why should I feel sorry for you?Why do you feel like you feel like you are? But Joy said, I do not know why. I feel a little like a woman. Photo = JTBC Broadcasting Screen

'Itaewon Klath' Kim Da-mi noticed Park Seo-joon's mind shaking at him.

In the 14th episode of JTBC's gilt drama "Itaewon Klath", which was broadcast on the 14th, Park Sae-ro-yi (Park Seo-joon) drew a line to Joy.

On that day, Park Sae-ro-yi received a call from Oh Soo-ah (Kwon Nara) in front of Joy; Joyser said, "Oh Soo-ah? You want to meet now? Some people can not love and work all night, and some people play with women, "and Park Sae-ro-yi said," Do not do that because you like me. I told you I definitely did not see you as a woman. "

When the wounded Joycer said, "I know. I'm going to see you. I was going to do this alone anyway." Park Sae-ro-yi suddenly said, "Why should I feel sorry for you? Why do you feel like you feel like you are? "But Joy said," I do not know why. I feel a little like a woman. "

Photo = JTBC Broadcasting Screen