'Itaewon Klath' ending, Park Seo-joon x Kim Da-mi chapter take over success (feat. Park Bo-gum)

Park Seo-joon, Itaewon Klath, succeeded in revenge on Yoo Jae-myeong and had a happy ending as a lover with Kim Dae-mi.In the last episode of JTBCs gilt drama Itaewon Klath (played by Gwangjin director Kim Sung-yoon) (16th episode), which was broadcast on the 21st night, Park Seo-joon, Joe-yool Lee (Kim Dae-mi), Jang Dae-hee (Yoo Jae-myung), Oh Soo-ah (Kwon Nara), Jang Geun-soo (Kim Dong-hee), The Fountainhead (Ann The youth rebellion periods such as Bo-hyun), Kang Min-jung (Kim Hye-eun), Choi Seung-kwon (Ryu Kyung-soo), Ma Hyun-yi (Lee Joo-young), Lee Ho-jin (Lee I-wit), Kim To-ni (Chris Ryan), Park Sung-yeol (Son Hyun-joo), Oh Byung-hun (Yoon Kyung-ho), and Cho Jeong-min (Kim Yeo-jin) were drawn.On this day, Roy knelt down in front of Jang Dae-hee for Joe-yool Lee.Jang Dae-hee mocked Park, saying, It is not the knee that will kneel in work, and eventually it is pressed by power.Jang Dae-hee said, I have abandoned my son again in exchange for that trivial knee.Im sorry. How are you feeling, Mr. President? Glad to be on your knees. Exciting. Ive been vengeful. Jang, Dae-hee. Enemy.A man who has put my life in hell and a great man. I have to admit that I have a different value.I thought this fight was worth it. A man like that would kneel against a hostage? I am sorry for the time of the decade after an ugly old man. The Fountainhead tried to kill Joe-yool Lee and Jang Geun-soo, and Joe-yool Lee fled alone with Jang Geun-soo.So Jang swung the ironhead so that the Fountainheads could not chase Joe-yool Lee.The Roy saved Joe-yool Lee safely, but Roy was seriously injured and was taken to hospital.In the process, Jang Dae-hee and other Jangga were seized for alleged ties with gangsters, kidnapping of murder teachers, embezzlement, and bribery.Park Sae served Jang Dae-hee a meal, and Park said, We are pursuing a takeover merger with Jangga. We will leave management to Kang Min-jung.I will change my name because of the corporate image. After finishing the meal, Jang Dae-hee knelt down in front of Roy.When Park asked, What are you doing? Jang Dae-hee said, What would be the benefit of taking over merger, which is all falling down?I think Jangga is a good company, said Park, not because of resentment. So Jang Dae-hee said, What kind of greed is the old man who is not long after his life?I sincerely apologize, he said, begging for forgiveness.In Jang Dae-hees apology, Park said, Its a picture I wanted, but I do not have a lot of heart. Then, Park said, Do I look like a man?What is the value of an apology that loses everything that takes a corporate takeover? Business. Chairman. In the end, the ICs takeover merger, which is represented by Janga and Park, was concluded.Park and Joe had a happy day as lovers, especially Joe-yool Lee, who went to Oh Soo-ah and boasted that he was going out with my representative.Oh Soo-ah congratulated him sincerely, Thank God, its you.Also on this day, Itaewon Clath appeared as a cameo by Park Bo-gum.Park Bo-gum appeared as a chef who came to interview Oh Soo-ahs restaurant in operation.Oh Soo-ah suggested working together after eating food made by Park Bo-gum.The pink love line between Oh Soo-ah and Park Bo-gum was then hinted at and concluded.

Park Seo-joon, 'Itaewon Klath', succeeded in revenge on Yoo Jae-myeong and had a happy ending as a lover with Kim Dae-mi.

In the last episode of JTBC's gilt drama "Itaewon Klath" (played by Gwangjin director Kim Sung-yoon) (16th episode), which was broadcast on the 21st night, Park Seo-joon, Joe-yool Lee (Kim Dae-mi), Jang Dae-hee (Yoo Jae-myung), Oh Soo-ah (Kwon Nara), Jang Geun-soo (Kim Dong-hee), The Fountainhead (Ann The youth rebellion periods such as Bo-hyun), Kang Min-jung (Kim Hye-eun), Choi Seung-kwon (Ryu Kyung-soo), Ma Hyun-yi (Lee Joo-young), Lee Ho-jin (Lee I-wit), Kim To-ni (Chris Ryan), Park Sung-yeol (Son Hyun-joo), Oh Byung-hun (Yoon Kyung-ho), and Cho Jeong-min (Kim Yeo-jin) were drawn.

On this day, Roy knelt down in front of Jang Dae-hee for Joe-yool Lee. Jang Dae-hee mocked Park, saying, "It is not the knee that will kneel in work, and eventually it is pressed by power." Jang Dae-hee said, "I have abandoned my son again in exchange for that trivial knee."

"I'm sorry. How are you feeling, Mr. President? Glad to be on your knees. Exciting. I've been vengeful. Jang, Dae-hee. Enemy. A man who has put my life in hell and a great man. I have to admit that I have a different value. I thought this fight was worth it. A man like that would kneel against a hostage? I am sorry for the time of the decade after an ugly old man. "

The Fountainhead tried to kill Joe-yool Lee and Jang Geun-soo, and Joe-yool Lee fled alone with Jang Geun-soo. So Jang swung the ironhead so that The Fountainheads could not chase Joe-yool Lee.

The Roy saved Joe-yool Lee safely, but Roy was seriously injured and was taken to hospital. In the process, Jang Dae-hee and other Jangga were seized for alleged ties with gangsters, kidnapping of murder teachers, embezzlement, and bribery.

Park Sae served Jang Dae-hee a meal, and Park said, "We are pursuing a takeover merger with Jangga. We will leave management to Kang Min-jung. I will change my name because of the corporate image. "After finishing the meal, Jang Dae-hee knelt down in front of Roy. When Park asked, "What are you doing?" Jang Dae-hee said, "What would be the benefit of taking over merger, which is all falling down?"

"I think Jangga is a good company," said Park, "not because of resentment." So Jang Dae-hee said, "What kind of greed is the old man who is not long after his life? I sincerely apologize," he said, begging for forgiveness.

In Jang Dae-hee's apology, Park said, "It's a picture I wanted, but I do not have a lot of heart." Then, Park said, "Do I look like a man? What is the value of an apology that loses everything that takes a corporate takeover? Business. Chairman. " In the end, the IC's takeover merger, which is represented by Janga and Park, was concluded.

Park and Joe had a happy day as lovers, especially Joe-yool Lee, who went to Oh Soo-ah and boasted that he was "going out with my representative." Oh Soo-ah congratulated him sincerely, "Thank God, it's you."

Also on this day, 'Itaewon Clath' appeared as a cameo by Park Bo-gum. Park Bo-gum appeared as a chef who came to interview Oh Soo-ah's restaurant in operation. Oh Soo-ah suggested working together after eating food made by Park Bo-gum. The pink love line between Oh Soo-ah and Park Bo-gum was then hinted at and concluded.