'Itaewon Klath' Kwon Nara, "Don't Go" Tear Sick Stimulation on Relaxed Park Seo-joon

Kwon Nara played Oh Soo-ah, who noticed the change of Park Seo-joon (Park Seo-joon) in JTBCs Golden Tale Drama Itaewon Klath episode 14, which aired on the 14th.Oh Soo-ah, who met Roy after a long time, smiled, saying, I bought a house. I had a dream since I was a child, he said.But, you know, I feel strange these days, and Im sure its a life I wanted, but its empty, he said, revealing his futility about the life hed run for success.Oh Soo-ah then spoke to Roy, who was as successful as he was, saying, I am making a white water, is it a while?Unlike expectations, Roy did not answer easily, and Oh Soo-ah was anxious and said, Do you still like me? Say you like me?Among them, Joe-yool Lee (Kim Dae-mi) witnessed the two, and Roy tried to follow her, and Oh Soo-ah caught her by saying, Dont go.Do you like Seo-yool Lee? Fifteen years. You have to make me white, you have to like me, he said pathetically, but then he said, Im sorry.Ill call you later, if you send me that tomorrow.Kwon Nara expressed Oh Soo-ahs psychology to intuitively notice the change in the mind of Park and to confirm his mind.Especially when I caught the boy, I was joking because I was afraid that he would admit his heart to Joe-yool Lee.Oh Soo-ah was shocked to learn about the deadline of Chairman Jang Dae-hee (Yoo Jae-myung).Oh Soo-ah, who visited Chang on the way, replied to Chang, Yes, I was afraid of me because of Park, saying, Yes, I was afraid.Oh Soo-ah, who was crying in tears without sound.She was confused by Changs words that she despised such people by stimulating and taming peoples slavery, saying, Why are you telling me this?Kwon Nara expressed the inside of Oh Soo-ah with a wound to her mother who had abandoned without saying that she was returning in the past.Even the heinous chairman of the president was saddened by her struggle not to forsake her relationship with those who wanted her.Above all, the scene of tears rather than anger at the words of Chairman Chang, who despised himself and others like slaves, attracted attention because she was desperately hiding her heart in front of Chairman Chang.Kwon Nara is well received for his detailed performance that does not miss it.Meanwhile, Itaewon Klath, starring Kwon Nara, will be broadcast every Friday and Saturday at 10:50 pm JTBC.Photos  JTBC

Kwon Nara played Oh Soo-ah, who noticed the change of Park Seo-joon (Park Seo-joon) in jtbc's Golden Tale Drama Itaewon Klath episode 14, which aired on the 14th.

Oh Soo-ah, who met Roy after a long time, smiled, saying, "I bought a house." "I had a dream since I was a child," he said. “But, you know, I feel strange these days, and I’m sure it’s a life I wanted, but it’s empty,” he said, revealing his futility about the life he’d run for success.

Oh Soo-ah then spoke to Roy, who was as successful as he was, saying, "I am making a white water, is it a while?" Unlike expectations, Roy did not answer easily, and Oh Soo-ah was anxious and said, "Do you still like me? Say you like me?"

Among them, Joe-yool Lee (Kim Dae-mi) witnessed the two, and Roy tried to follow her, and Oh Soo-ah caught her by saying, “Don’t go.” “Do you like Seo-yool Lee? Fifteen years. You have to make me white, you have to like me,” he said pathetically, but then he said, “I’m sorry. I’ll call you later, if you send me that tomorrow.”

Kwon Nara expressed Oh Soo-ah's psychology to intuitively notice the change in the mind of Park and to confirm his mind. Especially when I caught the boy, I was joking because I was afraid that he would admit his heart to Joe-yool Lee.

Oh Soo-ah was shocked to learn about the deadline of Chairman Jang Dae-hee (Yoo Jae-myung). Oh Soo-ah, who visited Chang on the way, replied to Chang, "Yes, I was afraid of me because of Park," saying, "Yes, I was afraid." Oh Soo-ah, who was crying in tears without sound. She was confused by Chang's words that she despised such people by stimulating and taming people's slavery, saying, "Why are you telling me this?"

Kwon Nara expressed the inside of Oh Soo-ah with a wound to her mother who had abandoned without saying that she was returning in the past. Even the heinous chairman of the president was saddened by her struggle not to forsake her relationship with those who wanted her.

Above all, the scene of tears rather than anger at the words of Chairman Chang, who despised himself and others like slaves, attracted attention because she was desperately hiding her heart in front of Chairman Chang. Kwon Nara is well received for his detailed performance that does not miss it.

Meanwhile, Itaewon Klath, starring Kwon Nara, will be broadcast every Friday and Saturday at 10:50 pm jtbc.

Photos jtbc