'Itaewon Klath' 15 unannounced undisclosed .. 'Last scene' Park Seo-joon monologue means

While Itaewon Klath was running toward the end, the 15th notice was not released and stimulated curiosity.In the JTBC gilt drama Itaewon Klath (playplayplay by Gwangjin and director Kim Sung-yoon and the same name Web toon original), which aired on the night of the 14th, Park Seo-joon was shown to realize his love for Joe-yool Lee (Kim Dae-mi).When Joe-yool Lee was overworked, he heard about the office and the night event, and he realized his feelings for Joe-yool Lee.Park said, I am going to try to confess to Seo-young Lee that she is a woman who can walk a life to Jang Geun-soo (Kim Dong-hee) who confronted Joe-yool Lee in the lobby.Betrayal. Dump. You can swear. You hit me, Ill be right. I like Seo-yool Lee. Im not sorry.Meanwhile, when Jean (Sea-young Lee) found out that Joe had been kidnapped, he was hit by a car in the Fountainhead and bleeding.Roy, who fell down with blood, said, As I like, a life without regret regardless of the result. I wanted to be such a life.I want to see you crazy now, he monologued.There have been no trailers for 15 episodes since the 14th since Park Saes Naraization; the remaining broadcasts until the end are three in total.

While 'Itaewon Klath' was running toward the end, the 15th notice was not released and stimulated curiosity.

In the jtbc gilt drama "Itaewon Klath" (playplayplay by Gwangjin and director Kim Sung-yoon and the same name Web toon original), which aired on the night of the 14th, Park Seo-joon was shown to realize his love for Joe-yool Lee (Kim Dae-mi).

When Joe-yool Lee was overworked, he heard about the office and the night event, and he realized his feelings for Joe-yool Lee.

Park said, "I am going to try to confess to Seo-young Lee that she is a woman who can walk a life" to Jang Geun-soo (Kim Dong-hee) who confronted Joe-yool Lee in the lobby. Betrayal. Dump. You can swear. You hit me, I'll be right. I like Seo-yool Lee. I'm not sorry."

Meanwhile, when Jean (Sea-young Lee) found out that Joe had been kidnapped, he was hit by a car in The Fountainhead and bleeding.

Roy, who fell down with blood, said, "As I like, a life without regret regardless of the result. I wanted to be such a life. I want to see you crazy now," he monologued.

There have been no trailers for 15 episodes since the 14th since Park Sae's Naraization; the remaining broadcasts until the end are three in total.