'Itae One Clath' Park Seo-joon, last greeting with Park Roy face

Actor Park Seo-joon gave an end greeting to the Roy in Itae One Clath.Park Seo-joon wrote on his personal Instagram account on the 22nd: Last night the alcohol was so sweet; it was sweeter because I felt rewarded by the love and interest of many people who ran sober for seven months.I feel like I have grown up with the new Roy and human Park Seo-joon Park Seo-joon in the picture is smiling and looking at the camera, his head and clothes reproducing the character of the play, Roy.It is a complex look of regret for the Drama End and gratitude for the fans.Park Seo-joon said, Thank you to all the crew and actors who have once again thought about my lifes beliefs and values.Now the new Roy remains my diary. Thank you for saving, yes, and loving me.It was a more beautiful moment because I was with you, and it was a finished moment. Be happy and healthy. The netizens who watched this responded to I watched it so much fun, I was troubled, I do not have my new brother,On the other hand, Park Seo-joon appeared in the end of Itae One Clath on the 21st as the president of the night, Park Roy.

Actor Park Seo-joon gave an End greeting to the Roy in 'Itae One Clath'.

Park Seo-joon wrote on his personal Instagram account on the 22nd: "Last night the alcohol was so sweet; it was sweeter because I felt rewarded by the love and interest of many people who ran sober for seven months. I feel like I have grown up with the new Roy and human Park Seo-joon "

Park Seo-joon in the picture is smiling and looking at the camera, his head and clothes reproducing the character of the play, Roy. It is a complex look of regret for the Drama End and gratitude for the fans.

Park Seo-joon said, "Thank you to all the crew and Actors who have once again thought about my life's beliefs and values. Now the new Roy remains my diary. Thank you for saving, yes, and loving me. It was a more beautiful moment because I was with you, and it was a finished moment. Be happy and healthy. "

The netizens who watched this responded to "I watched it so much fun", "I was troubled", "I do not have my new brother,

On the other hand, Park Seo-joon appeared in the End of 'Itae One Clath' on the 21st as the president of the night, Park Roy.