Itaewon Class' Kim Yeo-jin, Kim Da-mi "I don't think there's any chance with Park Seo-joon"

In Itaewon Klath, Kim Yeo-jin told Kim Da-mi that he was nothing but hopeless about his relationship with Park Seo-joon.Jo Jung-min (Kim Da-mi), who has not been home for a few days in the JTBC gilt drama Itaewon Clath broadcasted on the afternoon of the 14th, asked Jo Seo-yool Lee (Kim Yeo-jin), I havent been home for a few days and where have you been?Joe-yool Lee replied, I went on a business trip and slept at the company.At this point, Jo Jung-min expressed his expectation of the relationship between Park Seo-joon and Joe-yool Lee, saying, I was also good with your boss.Jo Jung-min said, I thought that when your president was president of Pocha, it was not a big deal, but if you have not made progress for a few years, your relationship is not promising.

In 'Itaewon Klath', Kim Yeo-jin told Kim Da-mi that he was "nothing but hopeless" about his relationship with Park Seo-joon.

Jo Jung-min (Kim Da-mi), who has not been home for a few days in the JTBC gilt drama "Itaewon Clath" broadcasted on the afternoon of the 14th, asked Jo Seo-yool Lee (Kim Yeo-jin), "I haven't been home for a few days and where have you been?"

Joe-yool Lee replied, "I went on a business trip and slept at the company." At this point, Jo Jung-min expressed his expectation of the relationship between Park Seo-joon and Joe-yool Lee, saying, "I was also good with your boss."

Jo Jung-min said, "I thought that when your president was president of Pocha, it was not a big deal, but if you have not made progress for a few years, your relationship is not promising."