Itaewon Class' Kwon Nara, Park Seo-joon change + Yoo Jae-myung time limit ..

JTBCs Golden Earth Drama Itaewon Klath Kwon Nara lost his mind due to the change of his first love Park Seo-joon for 15 years and the time limit of Yoo Jae-myung,Kwon Nara has a deep and delicate Feeling performance that densely captures Oh Soo-ahs desperate defensive instincts that are not to be abandoned by past wounds.Oh Soo-ah was well received as the most realistic character and led to the sympathy of viewers.Kwon Nara played Oh Soo-ah, who noticed the change of Park Seo-joon (Park Seo-joon) in JTBCs Golden Tale Drama Itaewon Klath episode 14, which aired on the 14th.Oh Soo-ah, who met Roy after a long time, smiled, saying, I bought a house. I had a dream since I was a child, he said.But, you know, I feel strange these days, and Im sure its a life I wanted, but its empty, he said, revealing his futility about the life hed run for success.Oh Soo-ah then spoke to Roy, who was as successful as he was, saying, I am making a white water, is it a while?Unlike expectations, Roy did not answer easily, and Oh Soo-ah was anxious and said, Do you still like me? Say you like me?Among them, Joy (Kim Dae-mi) witnessed the two, and Roy tried to follow her, and Oh Soo-ah caught her by saying, Dont go. Do you like this?Fifteen years. You have to make me white, you have to like me. But then he said, Im sorry. Im sorry.Ill call you later.Kwon Nara expressed the inside of Oh Soo-ah with a wound to her mother who had abandoned without saying that she was returning in the past.Even the heinous chairman of the president was saddened by her struggle not to forsake her relationship with those who wanted her.Above all, the scene of tears rather than anger at the words of Chairman Chang, who despised himself and others like slaves, attracted attention because she was desperately hiding her heart in front of Chairman Chang.Kwon Nara is well received for his detailed performance that does not miss it.Itaewon Klath, starring Kwon Nara, is broadcast every Friday and Saturday at 10:50 pm JTBC.JTBC Itaewon Klath captures the broadcast screen
JTBCs Golden Earth Drama Itaewon Klath Kwon Nara lost his mind due to the change of his first love Park Seo-joon for 15 years and the time limit of Yoo Jae-myung,Kwon Nara has a deep and delicate Feeling performance that densely captures Oh Soo-ahs desperate defensive instincts that are not to be abandoned by past wounds.Oh Soo-ah was well received as the most realistic character and led to the sympathy of viewers.Kwon Nara played Oh Soo-ah, who noticed the change of Park Seo-joon (Park Seo-joon) in JTBCs Golden Tale Drama Itaewon Klath episode 14, which aired on the 14th.Oh Soo-ah, who met Roy after a long time, smiled, saying, I bought a house. I had a dream since I was a child, he said.But, you know, I feel strange these days, and Im sure its a life I wanted, but its empty, he said, revealing his futility about the life hed run for success.Oh Soo-ah then spoke to Roy, who was as successful as he was, saying, I am making a white water, is it a while?Unlike expectations, Roy did not answer easily, and Oh Soo-ah was anxious and said, Do you still like me? Say you like me?Among them, Joy (Kim Dae-mi) witnessed the two, and Roy tried to follow her, and Oh Soo-ah caught her by saying, Dont go. Do you like this?Fifteen years. You have to make me white, you have to like me. But then he said, Im sorry. Im sorry.Ill call you later.Kwon Nara expressed the inside of Oh Soo-ah with a wound to her mother who had abandoned without saying that she was returning in the past.Even the heinous chairman of the president was saddened by her struggle not to forsake her relationship with those who wanted her.Above all, the scene of tears rather than anger at the words of Chairman Chang, who despised himself and others like slaves, attracted attention because she was desperately hiding her heart in front of Chairman Chang.Kwon Nara is well received for his detailed performance that does not miss it.Itaewon Klath, starring Kwon Nara, is broadcast every Friday and Saturday at 10:50 pm JTBC.JTBC Itaewon Klath captures the broadcast screen

JTBC's Golden Earth Drama 'Itaewon Klath' Kwon Nara lost his mind due to the change of his first love Park Seo-joon for 15 years and the time limit of Yoo Jae-myung,

Kwon Nara has a deep and delicate Feeling performance that densely captures Oh Soo-ah's desperate defensive instincts that are not to be abandoned by past wounds. Oh Soo-ah was well received as the 'most realistic Character' and led to the sympathy of viewers.

Kwon Nara played Oh Soo-ah, who noticed the change of Park Seo-joon (Park Seo-joon) in JTBC's Golden Tale Drama Itaewon Klath episode 14, which aired on the 14th.

Oh Soo-ah, who met Roy after a long time, smiled, saying, "I bought a house." "I had a dream since I was a child," he said. “But, you know, I feel strange these days, and I’m sure it’s a life I wanted, but it’s empty,” he said, revealing his futility about the life he’d run for success.

Oh Soo-ah then spoke to Roy, who was as successful as he was, saying, "I am making a white water, is it a while?" Unlike expectations, Roy did not answer easily, and Oh Soo-ah was anxious and said, "Do you still like me? Say you like me?"

Among them, Joy (Kim Dae-mi) witnessed the two, and Roy tried to follow her, and Oh Soo-ah caught her by saying, “Don’t go.” “Do you like this? Fifteen years. You have to make me white, you have to like me.” But then he said, “I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’ll call you later.”

Kwon Nara expressed the inside of Oh Soo-ah with a wound to her mother who had abandoned without saying that she was returning in the past. Even the heinous chairman of the president was saddened by her struggle not to forsake her relationship with those who wanted her.

Above all, the scene of tears rather than anger at the words of Chairman Chang, who despised himself and others like slaves, attracted attention because she was desperately hiding her heart in front of Chairman Chang. Kwon Nara is well received for his detailed performance that does not miss it.

Itaewon Klath, starring Kwon Nara, is broadcast every Friday and Saturday at 10:50 pm JTBC.

JTBC 'Itaewon Klath' captures the broadcast screen