"The reason why I got dumped in GFriend is because of the" Dool King Sejong Institute "

Actor Jung Woo-sung confessed he had ever been dumped by a woman.On the afternoon of the 18th, KBS 2TV Dool King Institute Suh Seung Chul Jung Woo-sung said, Have you ever been kicked by a woman?I replied yes to Lee Seung-cheols question.Lee Seung-cheol said, Why did you kick it? I do not understand? And Jung Woo-sung said, Its a bit of a joke.Jung Woo-sung said, I do not have enough material space, so I always get it. I worked as a model at the time, but it was hard to live a leisurely life.

Actor Jung Woo-sung confessed he had ever been dumped by a woman.

On the afternoon of the 18th, kbs 2TV 'Dool King Institute Suh Seung Chul' Jung Woo-sung said, "Have you ever been kicked by a woman? "I replied "yes" to Lee Seung-cheol's question.

Lee Seung-cheol said, "Why did you kick it? I do not understand?" And Jung Woo-sung said, "It's a bit of a joke."

Jung Woo-sung said, "I do not have enough material space, so I always get it. I worked as a model at the time, but it was hard to live a leisurely life."