BTS V, Park Seo-joon support shooting...'Itaewon Klath' participates in OST

Group BTS (BTS) V will launch a close Park Seo-joon support shoot.On the 6th, BTS RM, V gave their regards to the fans through the Internet Love Live! broadcast.Earlier in the afternoon, it was reported that V was participating in the JTBC drama Itaewon Klath OST starring Park Seo-joon. V is Love Live!During the broadcast, he said he would release a new song he worked on.V said, I know that there is a story soon, but I know it has been released. V said, I will release the song I saved while saying This song will be okay.V said: I struggled with communicating with the company house team, I completed it, it was a song I wrote while abroad.I do not want to worry about the music score, but I just want it to be a song that can be healed when I listen sometimes. V is close friends with Park Seo-joon, the lead actor in Itaewon Klath.In the past, KBS2 drama Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth became a popular group of entertainment representatives called Wooga Pam along with Park Seo-joon and Choi Woo-sik.V showed OST You Are Dead with member Jean at the time of Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth.Fans are attracting attention in the new V drama OST in three years.

Group BTS (BTS) V will launch a close Park Seo-joon support shoot.

On the 6th, BTS RM, V gave their regards to the fans through the Internet Love Live! broadcast.

Earlier in the afternoon, it was reported that V was participating in the JTBC drama 'Itaewon Klath' OST starring Park Seo-joon. V is Love Live! During the broadcast, he said he would release a new song he worked on.

V said, "I know that there is a story soon, but I know it has been released." V said, "I will release the song I saved while saying 'This song will be okay'." V said: "I struggled with communicating with the company house team, I completed it, it was a song I wrote while abroad. I do not want to worry about the music score, but I just want it to be a song that can be healed when I listen sometimes. "

V is close friends with Park Seo-joon, the lead actor in 'Itaewon Klath'. In the past, KBS2 drama 'Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth' became a popular group of entertainment representatives called 'Wooga Pam' along with Park Seo-joon and Choi Woo-sik.

V showed OST 'You Are Dead' with member Jean at the time of 'Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth'. Fans are attracting attention in the new V drama OST in three years.