'Friday night' Lee Seung-gi thrilled at lp Factory visit..."I'm so curious as a Singer"

Seoul = = Friday night Lee Seung-gi found LP Factory.Lee Seung-gi appeared and laughed at the TVN entertainment program Friday Night (Friday night), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 20th.Lee Seung-gi expressed his excitement at the LP Factory visit, saying, I was very excited when I called this Factory. He said, Im especially curious as a singer.I think the first of all the music started with this. (LP) craftsman once carved a groove by hand and mass-produced it based on it, said Na Young-seok, a PD.Lee Seung-gi was amazed and excited to think that he was making LP with his album, and said, Its a great honor personally, and I wanted to have one when I was releasing the album.Lee Seung-gi later met with LP artisans and Factory representatives; the representative said: The Beatles original editions do hundreds of millions.That can be true of Lee Seung-gi, he said.Lee Seung-gi said, Is not that because it is The Beatles? I think someone is going to twist.

Seoul = = 'Friday night' Lee Seung-gi found lp Factory.

Lee Seung-gi appeared and laughed at the TVN entertainment program "Friday night" ('Friday night'), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 20th.

Lee Seung-gi expressed his excitement at the lp Factory visit, saying, "I was very excited when I called this Factory." He said, "I'm especially curious as a Singer. I think the first of all the music started with this. "

"(lp) craftsman once carved a groove by hand and mass-produced it based on it," said Na Young-seok, a PD.

Lee Seung-gi was amazed and excited to think that he was making lp with his album, and said, "It's a great honor personally, and I wanted to have one when I was releasing the album."

Lee Seung-gi later met with lp artisans and Factory representatives; the representative said: "The Beatles original editions do hundreds of millions. That can be true of Lee Seung-gi," he said. Lee Seung-gi said, "Is not that because it is The Beatles?" "I think someone is going to twist."