EXO Kai, any style is perfect digestion...an endless charm

Group EXO Kai has graced the cover of the April issue of Elle.Filming with fashion magazine Elle focused on saving the original charm of Kai, admiring all of the staff gathered at the scene in Kais skillful digestive power that led to the atmosphere.Kai also said, I filmed it comfortably and happily.As the usual style receives a lot of attention, related questions continued in the interview after the photo shoot.When asked about the endless digestion of various bold styles, he said, It is difficult to show a clear concept, but it is fun.Rather, thanks to the concept, I think I can try styling that is not usually easy. I think its because I saw the charm of individuals regardless of their cultural background, he said, referring to the experience of filming the brand campaign as the global ambassador for Gucci Eyewear, the first Korean man.I felt like I was back at the debut candle.Adding to the recent situation of spending a lot of time with Family, Actor has a lot of things to watch my sister and mothers life.Family is a senior in my life, he said.Paintings and interviews featuring Kais charm can be found in the April issue of Elle and on the Elle website.Photo: Elle

group EXO Kai has graced the cover of the April issue of Elle.

Filming with fashion magazine Elle focused on saving the original charm of Kai, admiring all of the staff gathered at the scene in Kai's skillful digestive power that led to the atmosphere. Kai also said, "I filmed it comfortably and happily."

As the usual style receives a lot of attention, related questions continued in the interview after the photo shoot. When asked about the endless digestion of various bold styles, he said, "It is difficult to show a clear concept, but it is fun. Rather, thanks to the concept, I think I can try styling that is not usually easy. "

“I think it’s because I saw the charm of individuals regardless of their cultural background,” he said, referring to the experience of filming the brand campaign as the global ambassador for Gucci Eyewear, the first Korean man. I felt like I was back at the debut candle.”

Adding to the recent situation of spending a lot of time with Family, "Actor has a lot of things to watch my sister and mother's life. Family is a senior in my life, "he said.

Paintings and interviews featuring Kai's charm can be found in the April issue of Elle and on the Elle website.

Photo: Elle