bts V, 'Itaewon Klath' OST OST 'Sweet Nightstand' released on the 13th ..Park Seo-joon relationship

The 12th OST of JTBCs Golden Drama Itaewon Clath will be released at 6 pm on the 13th.Itaewon Klath OST Sweet Nightstand, which was produced by BTS V and participated in singing, is an indie pop song based on acoustic sound.The acoustic guitar leads the song, and the harmonious sound of Vs humming and violin in the second half stands out.It is a song of comfort that I want to give a sweet night like the title of Sweet Nightstand to the Park who met many sick and sick nights.V has been showing musical capabilities by steadily releasing works such as Nessie with RM, Scenery and Winter Bear.V also said, Itaewon Klath was first seen as an old webtoon, and I remember having fun with my own lessons.Especially, the character Roy was impressive and it was so good, but I am so happy that my favorite friend is playing the role of Roy.Thank you for being able to participate in this wonderful Drama as a self-titled song.I hope you love me a lot. He added his expectation for his own song Sweet Nightstand .Drama Itaewon Clath is broadcast every Friday and Saturday at 10:50 pm.
The 12th OST of JTBCs Golden Drama Itaewon Clath will be released at 6 pm on the 13th.Itaewon Klath OST Sweet Nightstand, which was produced by BTS V and participated in singing, is an indie pop song based on acoustic sound.The acoustic guitar leads the song, and the harmonious sound of Vs humming and violin in the second half stands out.It is a song of comfort that I want to give a sweet night like the title of Sweet Nightstand to the Park who met many sick and sick nights.V has been showing musical capabilities by steadily releasing works such as Nessie with RM, Scenery and Winter Bear.V also said, Itaewon Klath was first seen as an old webtoon, and I remember having fun with my own lessons.Especially, the character Roy was impressive and it was so good, but I am so happy that my favorite friend is playing the role of Roy.Thank you for being able to participate in this wonderful Drama as a self-titled song.I hope you love me a lot. He added his expectation for his own song Sweet Nightstand .Drama Itaewon Clath is broadcast every Friday and Saturday at 10:50 pm.

The 12th OST of JTBC's Golden Drama 'Itaewon Clath' will be released at 6 pm on the 13th.

Itaewon Klath OST 'Sweet Nightstand', which was produced by bts V and participated in singing, is an indie pop song based on acoustic sound. The acoustic guitar leads the song, and the harmonious sound of V's humming and violin in the second half stands out. It is a song of comfort that I want to give a sweet night like the title of 'Sweet Nightstand' to the Park who met many sick and sick nights.

V has been showing musical capabilities by steadily releasing works such as 'Nessie' with RM, 'Scenery' and 'Winter Bear'.

V also said, "Itaewon Klath was first seen as an old webtoon, and I remember having fun with my own lessons. Especially, the character Roy was impressive and it was so good, but I am so happy that my favorite friend is playing the role of Roy. Thank you for being able to participate in this wonderful Drama as a self-titled song. I hope you love me a lot. "He added his expectation for his own song" Sweet Nightstand ".

Drama 'Itaewon Clath' is broadcast every Friday and Saturday at 10:50 pm.