"A full-time entertainment midnight" Ahn Hyo-seop, "Man is not easy... lEnd the power of alcohol" Lee Sung-kyung and Kiss god

In the SBS entertainment program Full Entertainment Midnight broadcasted on the 4th night, Ahn Hyo-seop Interview of the recent drama Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2 was conducted.Ahn Hyo-seop mentioned Kiss god, who had a hot reaction to Lee Sung-kyung and Is not it a real lover in Romantic Dr. Kim Sabu 2.At first, I did a lot of NGs, but when I reached the last god, I decided to lay the iron plate, said Ahn Hyo-seop.It was not easy with the spirit, he said. I ate the wine in the bishops car and shot it. It was a scene made by borrowing the power of alcohol.

In the SBS entertainment program 'Full Entertainment Midnight' broadcasted on the 4th night, Ahn Hyo-seop Interview of the recent drama 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2' was conducted.

Ahn Hyo-seop mentioned Kiss god, who had a hot reaction to Lee Sung-kyung and "Is not it a real lover" in "Romantic Dr. Kim Sabu 2". "At first, I did a lot of NGs, but when I reached the last god, I decided to lay the iron plate," said Ahn Hyo-seop.

"It was not easy with the spirit," he said. "I ate the wine in the bishop's car and shot it. It was a scene made by borrowing the power of alcohol."