All The Butlers' Ong Seong-wu, Appears as a Daily Student...' New Century' hug

All The Butlers Ong Seong-wu appeared as a daily pupil.On SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 22nd, Yang Se-hyeong, Shin Sung-rok and Lee Seung-gi, who welcomed Ong Seong-wu, said that Suppression Hyungjae will act as New Century instead.This is a friend I personally liked and wondered about, and I believe he is an all-arounder, Lee Seung-gi said ahead of the days daily disciples.Shin Sung-rok also said, I do not know well, but I like this Friend. I wanted to meet him because he liked it.The daily disciples who wrote the mask wrote My name is called, but Lee Seung-gi, Shin Sung-rok, and Yang Se-hyeong, who are full of playfulness, started to make fun of their names without calling them immediately.The daily pupil, named The Huddle, was Ong Seong-wu; the three hugged, welcoming Ong Seong-wu.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

All The Butlers' Ong Seong-wu appeared as a daily pupil.

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 22nd, Yang Se-hyeong, Shin Sung-rok and Lee Seung-gi, who welcomed Ong Seong-wu, said that 'Suppression Hyungjae' will act as 'New Century' instead.

"This is a Friend I personally liked and wondered about, and I believe he is an all-arounder," Lee Seung-gi said ahead of the day's daily disciples. Shin Sung-rok also said, "I do not know well, but I like this Friend. I wanted to meet him because he liked it."

The daily disciples who wrote the mask wrote "My name is called," but Lee Seung-gi, Shin Sung-rok, and Yang Se-hyeong, who are full of playfulness, started to make fun of their names without calling them immediately. The daily pupil, named "The Huddle", was Ong Seong-wu; the three hugged, welcoming Ong Seong-wu.

Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen