All The Butlers' Kim Duk-soo, Nomen nobumnan Samulnori Yang Se-heeongvsOng Seong-wu, Competition for Turning the Sangmo

Master Kim Duk-soo woke up the Nomen novum DNA of All The Butlers members.On SBS All The Butlers broadcasted on the afternoon of the 22nd, Master Kim Duk-soo, the founder of Samulnori, appeared for 40 years.Ong Seong-wu played a daily disciple instead of graduate Lee Sang-yoon and the upbringing.The production team informed me that I invited a daily student for the youngest Lee Seung-gi, and Lee Seung-gi said, I was curious to see this friend coming in.I dont know, but I personally like it and I like it, Shin Sung-rok said.I wanted to meet him, he said.Ong Seong-wu, who took off his mask, said, I will get down and stretch out.When I saw the opening earlier, the youngest person here said that I should start from the outstretch. Lee Seung-gi said, You can make it comfortable toward Ong Seong-wu, but said, Se-hyung is very difficult and sensitive.Ong Seong-wu asked, If you touch me, please tell me. Yang Se-hyeong said, If you try to get too fast, I feel like Im getting away, so I want you to come closer slowly.Ong Seong-wu said, Can I get to you two quickly?Lee Seung-gi and Shin Sung-rok were affectionately asked, and Yang Se-hyeong said, I want you to come 10 minutes late. The four All The Butlers, joined by the youngest Ong Seong-wu, met with Master Kim Duk-soo, a pioneer who informed K-culture.Master Kim Duk-soo appeared with Nomen novumna Samulnori, and he caught his eyes and ears at the same time with DJ and collaboration performances.The cultural genes we have are Nomen novum, he said, and were trying to study Nomen novum that weve forgotten.The members were surprised to see DJ and the collabor, and Kim Duk-soo said, I have been doing it since I was snoring. The most important thing to the world of towing is creation.Tradition is not followed and introduced. It is essential. It is kept and changed according to the times. Kim Duk-soo, who has been in his 63 years since his debut, first started samulnori at the age of seven and received the Presidents Award: he was the founder of the word samulnori (gugugu, janggu, drum, gong).On this day, Master Kim Duk-soo held Nomen novum audition against the members and tested the ability to turn the mother.The mother-in-law is a movement that requires high-tech skills, and the four All The Butlers did not shut up, saying, You learn this in a day?It is easy to think that the mother is turned using her neck or head, but it is turned into a penumbra (the back part of her knee).When Lee Seung-gi and Shin Sung-rok were struggling in the turning of the mother, the rivalry between Ace Ong Seong-wu and Yang Se-hyeong was formed.Ong Seong-wu made it easy to turn the mother, and Lee Seung-gi showed active interest, saying, Is the time of the shortstop, the fire okay?When Ong Seong-wu succeeded to 12 hairs, he continued to send a love call saying, Sungwoo, if you are busy, will you get angry in the fourth week?Yang Se-hyeong, who felt rivalry, showed Ace down performance without being pushed.Master Kim Duk-soo said, One of the best people in this is trying to make a solo debut in my performance.Ong Seong-wu and Yang Se-hyeong trained to hit the water bottle with a mother-in-law to pick the last one, and they could not cover the superiority here.I wondered who would be selected as one of the mothers in the next weeks broadcast.All The Butlers broadcast screen capture
Master Kim Duk-soo woke up the Nomen novum DNA of All The Butlers members.On SBS All The Butlers broadcasted on the afternoon of the 22nd, Master Kim Duk-soo, the founder of Samulnori, appeared for 40 years.Ong Seong-wu played a daily disciple instead of graduate Lee Sang-yoon and the upbringing.The production team informed me that I invited a daily student for the youngest Lee Seung-gi, and Lee Seung-gi said, I was curious to see this friend coming in.I dont know, but I personally like it and I like it, Shin Sung-rok said.I wanted to meet him, he said.Ong Seong-wu, who took off his mask, said, I will get down and stretch out.When I saw the opening earlier, the youngest person here said that I should start from the outstretch. Lee Seung-gi said, You can make it comfortable toward Ong Seong-wu, but said, Se-hyung is very difficult and sensitive.Ong Seong-wu asked, If you touch me, please tell me. Yang Se-hyeong said, If you try to get too fast, I feel like Im getting away, so I want you to come closer slowly.Ong Seong-wu said, Can I get to you two quickly?Lee Seung-gi and Shin Sung-rok were affectionately asked, and Yang Se-hyeong said, I want you to come 10 minutes late. The four All The Butlers, joined by the youngest Ong Seong-wu, met with Master Kim Duk-soo, a pioneer who informed K-culture.Master Kim Duk-soo appeared with Nomen novumna Samulnori, and he caught his eyes and ears at the same time with DJ and collaboration performances.The cultural genes we have are Nomen novum, he said, and were trying to study Nomen novum that weve forgotten.The members were surprised to see DJ and the collabor, and Kim Duk-soo said, I have been doing it since I was snoring. The most important thing to the world of towing is creation.Tradition is not followed and introduced. It is essential. It is kept and changed according to the times. Kim Duk-soo, who has been in his 63 years since his debut, first started samulnori at the age of seven and received the Presidents Award: he was the founder of the word samulnori (gugugu, janggu, drum, gong).On this day, Master Kim Duk-soo held Nomen novum audition against the members and tested the ability to turn the mother.The mother-in-law is a movement that requires high-tech skills, and the four All The Butlers did not shut up, saying, You learn this in a day?It is easy to think that the mother is turned using her neck or head, but it is turned into a penumbra (the back part of her knee).When Lee Seung-gi and Shin Sung-rok were struggling in the turning of the mother, the rivalry between Ace Ong Seong-wu and Yang Se-hyeong was formed.Ong Seong-wu made it easy to turn the mother, and Lee Seung-gi showed active interest, saying, Is the time of the shortstop, the fire okay?When Ong Seong-wu succeeded to 12 hairs, he continued to send a love call saying, Sungwoo, if you are busy, will you get angry in the fourth week?Yang Se-hyeong, who felt rivalry, showed Ace down performance without being pushed.Master Kim Duk-soo said, One of the best people in this is trying to make a solo debut in my performance.Ong Seong-wu and Yang Se-hyeong trained to hit the water bottle with a mother-in-law to pick the last one, and they could not cover the superiority here.I wondered who would be selected as one of the mothers in the next weeks broadcast.All The Butlers broadcast screen capture

Master Kim Duk-soo woke up the Nomen novum DNA of All The Butlers' members.

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 22nd, Master Kim Duk-soo, the founder of Samulnori, appeared for 40 years. Ong Seong-wu played a daily disciple instead of 'graduate' Lee Sang-yoon and the upbringing.

The production team informed me that "I invited a daily student for the youngest Lee Seung-gi," and Lee Seung-gi said, "I was curious to see this Friend coming in. "I don't know, but I personally like it and I like it," Shin Sung-rok said. I wanted to meet him," he said.

Ong Seong-wu, who took off his mask, said, "I will get down and stretch out. When I saw the opening earlier, the youngest person here said that I should start from the outstretch. "

Lee Seung-gi said, "You can make it comfortable" toward Ong Seong-wu, but said, "Se-hyung is very difficult and sensitive." Ong Seong-wu asked, "If you touch me, please tell me." Yang Se-hyeong said, "If you try to get too fast, I feel like I'm getting away, so I want you to come closer slowly."

Ong Seong-wu said, "Can I get to you two quickly? "Lee Seung-gi and Shin Sung-rok were affectionately asked, and Yang Se-hyeong said," I want you to come 10 minutes late. "

The four All The Butlers', joined by the youngest Ong Seong-wu, met with Master Kim Duk-soo, a pioneer who informed K-culture. Master Kim Duk-soo appeared with Nomen novumna Samulnori, and he caught his eyes and ears at the same time with DJ and collaboration performances.

"The cultural genes we have are Nomen novum," he said, "and we're trying to study Nomen novum that we've forgotten."

The members were surprised to see "DJ and the collabor," and Kim Duk-soo said, "I have been doing it since I was snoring. The most important thing to the world of towing is creation. Tradition is not followed and introduced. It is essential. It is kept and changed according to the times. "

Kim Duk-soo, who has been in his 63 years since his debut, first started samulnori at the age of seven and received the "President's Award": he was the founder of the word "samulnori (gugugu, janggu, drum, gong).

On this day, Master Kim Duk-soo held 'Nomen novum audition' against the members and tested the ability to turn the mother.

The mother-in-law is a movement that requires high-tech skills, and the four "All The Butlers" did not shut up, saying, "You learn this in a day?" It is easy to think that the mother is turned using her neck or head, but it is turned into a penumbra (the back part of her knee).

When Lee Seung-gi and Shin Sung-rok were struggling in the turning of the mother, the rivalry between Ace Ong Seong-wu and Yang Se-hyeong was formed.

Ong Seong-wu made it easy to turn the mother, and Lee Seung-gi showed active interest, saying, "Is the time of the shortstop, the fire okay?" When Ong Seong-wu succeeded to 12 hairs, he continued to send a love call saying, "Sungwoo, if you are busy, will you get angry in the fourth week?" Yang Se-hyeong, who felt rivalry, showed Ace down performance without being pushed.

Master Kim Duk-soo said, "One of the best people in this is trying to make a solo debut in my performance."

Ong Seong-wu and Yang Se-hyeong trained to hit the water bottle with a mother-in-law to pick the last one, and they could not cover the superiority here.

I wondered who would be selected as one of the mothers in the next week's broadcast.

All The Butlers' broadcast screen capture