Lee Yu-bi, freshness completed with Pucci head...I think Doll

Actor Lee Yu-bi has revealed a refreshing appeal.Lee Yu-bi posted several photos on his Instagram with heart emoticons on the 26th.In the public photos, Lee Yu-bi, who wears a pink-toned costume with a so-called Pucca head, is shown.Lee Yu-bi took various poses and showed off his lovely charm.The netizens who responded to this responded that I can not open my eyes because I am so dazzling and I am looking at my head and my head completely today.Meanwhile, Lee Yu-bi is appearing on KBS 2TV entertainment program Dog is Great which is currently on air.

Actor Lee Yu-bi has revealed a refreshing appeal.

Lee Yu-bi posted several photos on his Instagram with heart emoticons on the 26th.

In the public photos, Lee Yu-bi, who wears a pink-toned costume with a so-called Pucca head', is shown. Lee Yu-bi took various poses and showed off his lovely charm.

The netizens who responded to this responded that "I can not open my eyes because I am so dazzling" and "I am looking at my head and my head completely today."

Meanwhile, Lee Yu-bi is appearing on KBS 2TV entertainment program 'Dog is Great' which is currently on air.