Yoon Jin-seo "I cut my hair short in 10 years...

Actor Yoon Jin-seo has revealed his recent transform into a short hair.Yoon Jin-seo told his SNS on the 15th, I cut my hair short. Its been 10 years. Lets live lightly. Do what you want.I can not be more than me and I can not be less than what I look like to anyone. I did something I wanted to do with such a heart. In the photo, Yoon Jin-seo is showing a short cut style that shows natural charm.Meanwhile, Yoon Jin-seo became a sold-out girl in April 2017. The wedding ceremony was held quietly and privately at home in Jeju Island, attended by only family members of both families.In January, he appeared as the main character Choi Sun-young in TVNs Drama Stage 2020-Dispatch to the Currency (playplayplayed by Han Yu-rim).Yoon Jin-seo SNS

Actor Yoon Jin-seo has revealed his recent transform into a short hair.

Yoon Jin-seo told his SNS on the 15th, "I cut my hair short. It's been 10 years. Let's live lightly. Do what you want. I can not be more than me and I can not be less than what I look like to anyone. I did something I wanted to do with such a heart. "

In the photo, Yoon Jin-seo is showing a short cut style that shows natural charm.

Meanwhile, Yoon Jin-seo became a sold-out girl in April 2017. The wedding ceremony was held quietly and privately at home in Jeju Island, attended by only family members of both families.

In January, he appeared as the main character Choi Sun-young in TVN's Drama Stage 2020-Dispatch to the Currency (playplayplayed by Han Yu-rim).

Yoon Jin-seo SNS