'Zipuragi' Jeon Do-yeon X Jung Woo-sung X Bae Seong-woo's rough Blow-Up relay

Actor Jeon Do-yeon, Jung Woo-sung and Bae Seong-woo are expected to take control of the off-season theater with perfect character expression.At 2 p.m. on the 3rd, Megabox COEX, located in Gangnam-gu, Seoul, premiered the movie The Animals Who Want to Hold a Jeep (director Kim Yong-hoon and production BA Entertainment) media distribution.The event was attended by Actor Jeon Do-yeon, Jung Woo-sung, Bae Seong-woo, Youn Yuh-jung, Shin Hyun-bin, Jungaram and Kim Yong-hoon.The brutes who want to catch straw captured the naked Blow-Up of those who chase and run around the money bag.However, there are cruel bloody scenes that are enough to receive the grade of youth non-available viewing.Jeon Do-yeon said that there was no difficulty while playing the stimulating scene, I just believed in director Kim Yong-hoon.I had a lot of conversations with the director, so there was no difficulty in the field. I focused on implementing the story. In addition, director Kim Yong-hoon mentioned the original work and said, I re-configured the puzzle based on the characters. Especially, I tried to create a more ordinary and cinematic feeling than the characters in the novel.a brilliant release of new directorIn particular, director Kim Yong-hoon, who directed and directed the screenplay of The Animals Who Want to Hold the Spray, is a new director who has participated in various works such as short films and documentaries and accumulated solid work.Ive worked with a lot of new directors, and I was worried about this, but when I saw the movie, I had a lot of trouble in my own way.I thought it was fun to go as soon as I saw the scenario. Youn Yuh-jung also said, I hate the new director, but I needed me to participate.In particular, Kim is invited to the 49th Rotterdam International Film Festival competition as his first commercial film, and has received high attention in the domestic film industry.I am grateful to many overseas audiences for introducing our movie, said Kim Yong-hoon. I was curious about the overseas reaction because I was going to Rotterdam for the first time.I liked it a lot, but it was good to be interested. I want to go to more Film Festival. The choice of belief: animals who want to catch straw.It is raising expectations for high-quality performance as well as a tight story that has been called up from the production stage and a scenario full of suction power of rapid development.In addition, a colorful and attractive character was drawn based on the explosive energy of actors who were not seen in one work, including Jeon Do-yeon, Jung Woo-sung, Bae Seong-woo, Youn Yuh-jung, Jung Man-sik, Jin Kyeong, Shin Hyun-bin, and Jeongaram.Kim Yong-hoon explained the point of observation, The story of each person visiting Michelle Chen.I hope that the audience will find the fun of matching the puzzle, he said, expressing his expectation about the intentionally twisted time and space flow.The narrative of the characters who have put forward such a solid actor is also interesting.Michelle Chen, his old lover, who is trying to hide the dark past and start a new life, and Taeyoung, who is suffering from debt debts, and Bae Seong-woo and Jin Kyeong-sun, who are all about keeping their familys livelihood, A variety of characters, including Youn Yuh-jung), met with top domestic actors and expressed a character that they could never trust each other in front of a large amount of money bags they encountered.The tight tension between the characters in the play is also a main point of observation. Bae Seong-woo said, I referred to a lot of novels, but I had to set more days because it was a movie.I talked to Actors a lot and I was born with a funny and pathetic person. The feast of these colorful characters, The beasts who want to catch the straw, is a crime drama depicting the stories of those who plan the worst Hantang to take the last chance of life, the money bag.Its scheduled for release on Wednesday; its scheduled for release on Wednesday.
Actor Jeon Do-yeon, Jung Woo-sung and Bae Seong-woo are expected to take control of the off-season theater with perfect character expression.At 2 p.m. on the 3rd, Megabox COEX, located in Gangnam-gu, Seoul, premiered the movie The Animals Who Want to Hold a Jeep (director Kim Yong-hoon and production BA Entertainment) media distribution.The event was attended by Actor Jeon Do-yeon, Jung Woo-sung, Bae Seong-woo, Youn Yuh-jung, Shin Hyun-bin, Jungaram and Kim Yong-hoon.The brutes who want to catch straw captured the naked Blow-Up of those who chase and run around the money bag.However, there are cruel bloody scenes that are enough to receive the grade of youth non-available viewing.Jeon Do-yeon said that there was no difficulty while playing the stimulating scene, I just believed in director Kim Yong-hoon.I had a lot of conversations with the director, so there was no difficulty in the field. I focused on implementing the story. In addition, director Kim Yong-hoon mentioned the original work and said, I re-configured the puzzle based on the characters. Especially, I tried to create a more ordinary and cinematic feeling than the characters in the novel.a brilliant release of new directorIn particular, director Kim Yong-hoon, who directed and directed the screenplay of The Animals Who Want to Hold the Spray, is a new director who has participated in various works such as short films and documentaries and accumulated solid work.Ive worked with a lot of new directors, and I was worried about this, but when I saw the movie, I had a lot of trouble in my own way.I thought it was fun to go as soon as I saw the scenario. Youn Yuh-jung also said, I hate the new director, but I needed me to participate.In particular, Kim is invited to the 49th Rotterdam International Film Festival competition as his first commercial film, and has received high attention in the domestic film industry.I am grateful to many overseas audiences for introducing our movie, said Kim Yong-hoon. I was curious about the overseas reaction because I was going to Rotterdam for the first time.I liked it a lot, but it was good to be interested. I want to go to more Film Festival. The choice of belief: animals who want to catch straw.It is raising expectations for high-quality performance as well as a tight story that has been called up from the production stage and a scenario full of suction power of rapid development.In addition, a colorful and attractive character was drawn based on the explosive energy of actors who were not seen in one work, including Jeon Do-yeon, Jung Woo-sung, Bae Seong-woo, Youn Yuh-jung, Jung Man-sik, Jin Kyeong, Shin Hyun-bin, and Jeongaram.Kim Yong-hoon explained the point of observation, The story of each person visiting Michelle Chen.I hope that the audience will find the fun of matching the puzzle, he said, expressing his expectation about the intentionally twisted time and space flow.The narrative of the characters who have put forward such a solid actor is also interesting.Michelle Chen, his old lover, who is trying to hide the dark past and start a new life, and Taeyoung, who is suffering from debt debts, and Bae Seong-woo and Jin Kyeong-sun, who are all about keeping their familys livelihood, A variety of characters, including Youn Yuh-jung), met with top domestic actors and expressed a character that they could never trust each other in front of a large amount of money bags they encountered.The tight tension between the characters in the play is also a main point of observation. Bae Seong-woo said, I referred to a lot of novels, but I had to set more days because it was a movie.I talked to Actors a lot and I was born with a funny and pathetic person. The feast of these colorful characters, The beasts who want to catch the straw, is a crime drama depicting the stories of those who plan the worst Hantang to take the last chance of life, the money bag.Its scheduled for release on Wednesday; its scheduled for release on Wednesday.

Actor Jeon Do-yeon, Jung Woo-sung and Bae Seong-woo are expected to take control of the off-season theater with perfect Character expression.

At 2 p.m. on the 3rd, Megabox COEX, located in Gangnam-gu, Seoul, premiered the movie "The Animals Who Want to Hold a Jeep" (director Kim Yong-hoon and production BA Entertainment) media distribution. The event was attended by Actor Jeon Do-yeon, Jung Woo-sung, Bae Seong-woo, Youn Yuh-jung, Shin Hyun-bin, Jungaram and Kim Yong-hoon.

The 'brutes who want to catch straw' captured the naked Blow-Up of those who chase and run around the money bag. However, there are cruel bloody scenes that are enough to receive the grade of youth non-available viewing. Jeon Do-yeon said that there was no difficulty while playing the stimulating scene, "I just believed in director Kim Yong-hoon. I had a lot of conversations with the director, so there was no difficulty in the field. I focused on implementing the story. "

In addition, director Kim Yong-hoon mentioned the original work and said, "I re-configured the puzzle based on the Characters." Especially, I tried to create a more ordinary and cinematic feeling than the Characters in the novel.

a brilliant release of new director

In particular, director Kim Yong-hoon, who directed and directed the screenplay of "The Animals Who Want to Hold the Spray", is a new director who has participated in various works such as short films and documentaries and accumulated solid work. “I’ve worked with a lot of new directors, and I was worried about this, but when I saw the movie, I had a lot of trouble in my own way. I thought it was fun to go as soon as I saw the scenario. " Youn Yuh-jung also said, "I hate the new director, but I needed me to participate."

In particular, Kim is invited to the 49th Rotterdam International Film Festival competition as his first commercial film, and has received high attention in the domestic film industry. "I am grateful to many overseas audiences for introducing our movie," said Kim Yong-hoon. "I was curious about the overseas reaction because I was going to Rotterdam for the first time. I liked it a lot, but it was good to be interested. I want to go to more Film Festival. "

The choice of "belief": "animals who want to catch straw."

It is raising expectations for high-quality performance as well as a tight story that has been called up from the production stage and a scenario full of suction power of rapid development. In addition, a colorful and attractive Character was drawn based on the explosive energy of Actors who were not seen in one work, including Jeon Do-yeon, Jung Woo-sung, Bae Seong-woo, Youn Yuh-jung, Jung Man-sik, Jin Kyeong, Shin Hyun-bin, and Jeongaram.

Kim Yong-hoon explained the point of observation, "The story of each person visiting Michelle Chen." "I hope that the audience will find the fun of matching the puzzle," he said, expressing his expectation about the intentionally twisted time and space flow.

The narrative of the Characters who have put forward such a solid Actor is also interesting. Michelle Chen, his old lover, who is trying to hide the dark past and start a new life, and Taeyoung, who is suffering from debt debts, and Bae Seong-woo and Jin Kyeong-sun, who are all about keeping their family's livelihood, A variety of Characters, including Youn Yuh-jung), met with top domestic Actors and expressed a Character that they could never trust each other in front of a large amount of money bags they encountered. The tight tension between the Characters in the play is also a main point of observation. Bae Seong-woo said, "I referred to a lot of novels, but I had to set more days because it was a movie. I talked to Actors a lot and I was born with a funny and pathetic person. "

The feast of these colorful Characters, 'The beasts who want to catch the straw', is a crime drama depicting the stories of those who plan the worst Hantang to take the last chance of life, the money bag. It's scheduled for release on Wednesday; it's scheduled for release on Wednesday.