'Zipuragi' Jeon Do-yeon "Jung Woo-sung and the first co-work, awkwardly dying..."

Jeon Do-yeon conducted a round interview with the movie The Animals Who Want to Hold a Jeep (director Kim Yong-hoon) at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Seoul on the morning of the 11th.The movie The Animals Who Want to Hold the Spray will be released on the 19th, and it is a crime drama of ordinary humans who plan the worst of the worst to take the money bag, the last chance of life.Jeon Do-yeon was divided into Michelle Chen in the play; Michelle Chen is a person who seeks others to erase the past and live a new life.Jeon Do-yeon, who matched his first co-work with Jung Woo-sung, confessed that he was awkward at the scene: I thought he was dying because he was awkward with a shroud.There is a kite that is already familiar, and it was really hard to see the first scene, so I felt that Oh, its the first scene with Mr. Guizhou. Jeon Do-yeon said: Ive seen a lot of it coming and going with Mr. Guizhou and I first found it awkward to play this much, it took me time to adjust.I was sorry when I got used to it and thought, Somethings funny. I want to meet you in my next film. Melody can be good, but I want to do comedy.I thought it would be fun if I did it together. I wanted to see more in the field.

Jeon Do-yeon conducted a round interview with the movie "The Animals Who Want to Hold a Jeep" (director Kim Yong-hoon) at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Seoul on the morning of the 11th.

The movie "The Animals Who Want to Hold the Spray" will be released on the 19th, and it is a crime drama of ordinary humans who plan the worst of the worst to take the money bag, the last chance of life.

Jeon Do-yeon was divided into Michelle Chen in the play; Michelle Chen is a person who seeks others to erase the past and live a new life.

Jeon Do-yeon, who matched his first co-work with Jung Woo-sung, confessed that he was awkward at the scene: "I thought he was dying because he was awkward with a shroud. There is a kite that is already familiar, and it was really hard to see the first scene, so I felt that 'Oh, it's the first scene with Mr. Guizhou.' "

Jeon Do-yeon said: "I've seen a lot of it coming and going with Mr. Guizhou and I first found it awkward to play this much, it took me time to adjust. I was sorry when I got used to it and thought, "Something's funny." I want to meet you in my next film. Melody can be good, but I want to do comedy. I thought it would be fun if I did it together. I wanted to see more in the field. "