'Zipuragi' Jeon Do-yeon "I thought I was dying awkwardly with Jung Woo-sung for the first time"

Jeon Do-yeon beamed as he recalled his first shoot with Jung Woo-sung.On the morning of the 11th, at the Slow Park in Samcheong-dong, Seoul, the interview of Main actor Actor Jeon Do-yeon was held.The movie The Animals Who Want to Hold the Jeep (director Kim Yong-hoon, Delivery Distribution Megabox Central PlusM, Production Co., Ltd., Bia Entertainment and Megabox Central PlusM) are Greene stories of ordinary humans planning the worst hantang to take the money bag, the last chance of their lives.It was based on a novel by the same name written by Japanese writer Sone Kasuke.At the 49th Rotterdam International Film Festival, the award-winning awards of the judges prizes, The beasts who want to catch straws, were focused on the sale of all special screenings of GVs.According to officials, there are a series of invitation inquiries from leading overseas Film Festival programmers who watched movies at the Rotterdam Film Festival.It is also attracting attention as it is officially invited to the 34th Swiss Freebourg International Film Festival feature competition.Jeon Do-yeon has Acted Michelle Chen, who explores others to erase the past and live a new life in the play.There is an opportunity to have a large amount of money to liquidate everything in front of Michelle Chen, a bar president who dreams of a completely new life away from the dark past.He is the person who begins to make a big version of crime by using the vain hope of those who are in despair for himself.Zipuragi, which has an active week of release dates in the aftermath of the new Corona, confirmed its release on Wednesday; I heard the release date today.Congratulations, she smiled broadly.Jeon Do-yeon commented on his character, The scenario was intense and the Michelle Chen character was extraordinary.The episode itself was intense from the time of its appearance, and it was said that it would be an act as if it were nothing but power. I Acted with the idea of ​​Lets do nothing.I honestly watched the movie twice, and when I first saw the edit, I was surprised. It was not the movie I thought at the time, so I was scared.I was worried about how to promote the movie if I did not like the movie at the press preview. (Laughing) Fortunately, it came out as a movie that director Kim Yong-hoon wanted, so I think I saw it well. Jeon Do-yeon, who first worked with Jung Woo-sung for the first time, said, I thought I was dying because of awkwardness, and I was bloated. There was an ambassador called Oh ~ why lets eat and talk.(Laughing) was so hard: I was the first scene with Mr. Guizhou, a familiar lover setting, I thought it would make the god comfortable, but it was hard to adapt on the spot, he confessed.When the detective is very pretty in the play, there is a scene where he laughs with a bass shot, and he asked me not to use it after taking it.Something was so hard for him. Id seen him a lot, and it was awkward to actually act.Then I adapt and say, Something is funny ~, so I was sorry that the movie was over. In addition, Jeon Do-yeon said, Next time with Jung Woo-sung, I would like to have a melody, but I want to do a comedy.It would be fun to do with Jung Woo-sung, a genre I never did when filming, and Mr. Guizhou threw himself out and Acted.I want to see it back on the field, he added.On the other hand, The beasts who want to catch even the straw is a work that can not be seen by young people.megabox central plusem

Jeon Do-yeon beamed as he recalled his first shoot with Jung Woo-sung.

On the morning of the 11th, at the Slow Park in Samcheong-dong, Seoul, the Interview of Main Actor Actor Jeon Do-yeon was held.

The movie "The Animals Who Want to Hold the Jeep" (director Kim Yong-hoon, Delivery Distribution Megabox Central PlusM, Production Co., Ltd., Bia Entertainment and Megabox Central PlusM) are Greene stories of ordinary humans planning the worst hantang to take the money bag, the last chance of their lives. It was based on a novel by the same name written by Japanese writer Sone Kasuke.

At the 49th Rotterdam International Film Festival, the award-winning Awards of the judges' prizes, "The beasts who want to catch straws," were focused on the sale of all special screenings of GVs. According to officials, there are a series of invitation inquiries from leading overseas Film Festival programmers who watched movies at the Rotterdam Film Festival. It is also attrActing attention as it is officially invited to the 34th Swiss Freebourg International Film Festival feature competition.

Jeon Do-yeon has Acted Michelle Chen, who explores others to erase the past and live a new life in the play. There is an opportunity to have a large amount of money to liquidate everything in front of Michelle Chen, a bar president who dreams of a completely new life away from the dark past. He is the person who begins to make a big version of crime by using the vain hope of those who are in despair for himself.

"Zipuragi," which has an active week of release dates in the aftermath of the new Corona, confirmed its release on Wednesday; "I heard the release date today. Congratulations," she smiled broadly.

Jeon Do-yeon commented on his character, "The scenario was intense and the Michelle Chen character was extraordinary. The episode itself was intense from the time of its appearance, and it was said that it would be an act as if it were nothing but power. "I Acted with the idea of ​​'Let's do nothing.'"

"I honestly watched the movie twice, and when I first saw the edit, I was surprised. It was not the movie I thought at the time, so I was scared. I was worried about how to promote the movie if I did not like the movie at the press preview. (Laughing) Fortunately, it came out as a movie that director Kim Yong-hoon wanted, so I think I saw it well. "

Jeon Do-yeon, who first worked with Jung Woo-sung for the first time, said, "I thought I was dying because of awkwardness, and I was bloated." There was an ambassador called 'Oh ~ why let's eat and talk'. (Laughing) was so hard: I was the first scene with Mr. Guizhou, a familiar lover setting, I thought it would make the god comfortable, but it was hard to adapt on the spot," he confessed.

"When the detective is 'very pretty' in the play, there is a scene where he laughs with a bass shot, and he asked me not to use it after taking it. Something was so hard for him. I’d seen him a lot, and it was awkward to actually act. Then I adapt and say, 'Something is funny ~', so I was sorry that the movie was over. "

In addition, Jeon Do-yeon said, "Next time with Jung Woo-sung, I would like to have a melody, but I want to do a comedy. It would be fun to do with Jung Woo-sung, a genre I never did when filming, and Mr. Guizhou threw himself out and Acted. I want to see it back on the field," he added.

On the other hand, 'The beasts who want to catch even the straw' is a work that can not be seen by young people.

Megabox central plusem