'Zipuragi' Jeon Do-yeon and Jung Woo-sung first meeting... "What about Rocco next time?"

The title reads a lot: The beasts who want to catch the straw. The film illuminates the life of ordinary people who have fallen down because of money.Their world is foolish, heartless, and cold, when they wake up their instincts like animals after chasing money.The movie The Animals (director Kim Yong-hoon), which will be released on the 19th, tells the entangled story of those who want to take over the money bag with billions of cash.Ushijima the Loan Shark Debt-ridden civil servant, the most part-time job responsible for family livelihoods, a housewife whose family was scammed and collapsed...The big picture of the movie is completed as the story of the characters in desperate situations in their time and space is set like a puzzle.The characters at the heart of the film are bar boss Michelle Chen (Jeon Do-yeon) and his lover Tae-Young (Jung Woo-sung).Tae-Young, an immigration officer, is ruined by his new Michelle Chens Ushijima the Loan Shark debt, which he does not know.The psychology of a person who is tangled with anxiety and despair is conveyed through a dark and dark screen.Actor Jeon Do-yeon (47) and Jung Woo-sung (47) at Michelle Chen and Tai-Young Station were met at a cafe in Jongno-gu, Seoul.Jeon Do-yeon, who has been presenting works that deal with heavy emotions, is a bold Choices. It is an intense sociopath character of a commercial crime thriller.The scenario was fun, said Jeon Do-yeon, and it was a clear story about people looking for money bags, and the way they were unraveling it was not obvious: it was like playing hide-and-seek.I said Id be there as soon as I read the scenario.Michelle Chen is a figure without a warrior (formerly a warrior), so it was rather easy to play, says Jeon Do-yeon.The scenario was already perfected with a character named Michelle Chen.I enjoyed the character itself without having to empathize, he said. I did not try to do anything because I was strong, but I played it as comfortably as possible.It was the first time I had ever had a breath with Jung Woo-sung; it took some time to adapt to the tae-young character, which was unexpectedly agitated.At first, I was very embarrassed, said Jeon Do-yeon, when I was filming, I saw the image of Tae-Young on Woo Sung, and I was getting curious about him.There is also a desire to be reunited in other works.Jung Woo-sung – Jeon Do-yeon would often think of melodies, but wed be fun to do comedy (laughs).Jeon Do-yeon, who felt tired of deep and heavy acting, said the new Top Model was fun: I want to do a variety of works regardless of weight or genre.I hope that the actor named Jeon Do-yeon will be seen again. The queen of Cannes, who boasts a unique career among domestic female actors.He said he had a new dream when he saw the Academy Awards of the movie Parasite.I think its a historic event, not even great to describe, and I was surprised that when the four titles were confirmed, I didnt even hear the word evil.(Hollywood) thought it was a different world, but thats what came to reality. A new door opened.Im sure all Actor and directors have dreams and hopes.Jung Woo-sung is showing off his down performance in this work, and he was surprised to see his performance, not only by his opponent, Jeon Do-yeon, but also by the director.If Jung Woo-sung had a stain on the character setting, it would have turned into a concern, but I was confident, Jung Woo-sung said.It was a process of convincing the other person and the manager with confidence, he said.It is far from the image of Beautiful Jung Woo-sung that the audience expects.Until now, Jung Woo-sung has never made Choices a movie that meets such universal expectations.I think the audience is no longer expecting a cool Jung Woo-sung because they know my Choices and troubles as Actor.He was more than true to the character, and he was serious about it.Jung Woo-sung defined this film as Jeon Do-yeon learned a lot about Jung Woo-sung.I was also impressed by the way Do-yeon was working with affection and responsibility without any tension at all, and I wish I could have filmed it longer, Im sorry.If I meet again, I want to shoot a light Loko, and I want to reduce the weight of the movie because the burden that the movie has put on Mr. Do-yeon is so heavy. Jung Woo-sung, who swept various Film Festival Academy Awards with his previous work Witness (2019), said, I will continue to act without regulation.I have to be tied up if I do not give myself freedom. I also Top Model for long-awaited production.Ive only been thinking about scenarios these days, and I think Im going to have to be relaxed (laughing).

The title reads a lot: “The beasts who want to catch the straw.” The film illuminates the life of ordinary people who have fallen down because of money. Their world is foolish, heartless, and cold, when they wake up their instincts like animals after chasing money.

The movie The Animals (director Kim Yong-hoon), which will be released on the 19th, tells the entangled story of those who want to take over the money bag with billions of cash. Ushijima the Loan Shark Debt-ridden civil servant, the most part-time job responsible for family livelihoods, a housewife whose family was scammed and collapsed... The big picture of the movie is completed as the story of the characters in desperate situations in their time and space is set like a puzzle.

The characters at the heart of the film are bar boss Michelle Chen (Jeon Do-yeon) and his lover Tae-Young (Jung Woo-sung). Tae-Young, an immigration officer, is ruined by his new Michelle Chen's Ushijima the Loan Shark debt, which he does not know. The psychology of a person who is tangled with anxiety and despair is conveyed through a dark and dark screen. Actor Jeon Do-yeon (47) and Jung Woo-sung (47) at Michelle Chen and Tai-Young Station were met at a cafe in Jongno-gu, Seoul.

Jeon Do-yeon, who has been presenting works that deal with heavy emotions, is a bold Choices. It is an intense sociopath character of a commercial crime thriller. “The scenario was fun,” said Jeon Do-yeon, “and it was a clear story about people looking for money bags, and the way they were unraveling it was not obvious: it was like playing hide-and-seek. “I said I’d be there as soon as I read the scenario.”

Michelle Chen is a figure without a warrior (formerly a warrior), so it was rather easy to play, says Jeon Do-yeon. “The scenario was already perfected with a character named Michelle Chen. “I enjoyed the character itself without having to empathize,” he said. “I did not try to do anything because I was strong, but I played it as comfortably as possible.”

It was the first time I had ever had a breath with Jung Woo-sung; it took some time to adapt to the Tae-Young character, which was unexpectedly agitated. “At first, I was very embarrassed,” said Jeon Do-yeon, “when I was filming, I saw the image of Tae-Young on Woo Sung, and I was getting curious about him.” There is also a desire to be reunited in other works. “Jung Woo-sungJeon Do-yeon would often think of melodies, but we’d be fun to do comedy (laughs).”

Jeon Do-yeon, who felt tired of deep and heavy acting, said the new Top Model was fun: “I want to do a variety of works regardless of weight or genre. I hope that the Actor named Jeon Do-yeon will be seen again. "The queen of Cannes, who boasts a unique career among domestic female Actors. He said he had a new dream when he saw the Academy Awards of the movie Parasite.

“I think it’s a historic event, not even great to describe, and I was surprised that when the four titles were confirmed, I didn’t even hear the word “evil.” (Hollywood) thought it was a different world, but that's what came to reality. A new door opened. I’m sure all Actor and directors have dreams and hopes.”

Jung Woo-sung is showing off his “down” performance in this work, and he was surprised to see his performance, not only by his opponent, Jeon Do-yeon, but also by the director. “If Jung Woo-sung had a stain on the character setting, it would have turned into a concern, but I was confident,” Jung Woo-sung said. “It was a process of convincing the other person and the manager with confidence,” he said.

It is far from the image of 'Beautiful Jung Woo-sung' that the audience expects. “Until now, Jung Woo-sung has never made Choices a movie that meets such universal expectations. I think the audience is no longer expecting a 'cool Jung Woo-sung' because they know my Choices and troubles as Actor. He was more than true to the character, and he was serious about it.”

Jung Woo-sung defined this film as "Jeon Do-yeon learned a lot about Jung Woo-sung". “I was also impressed by the way Do-yeon was working with affection and responsibility without any tension at all, and I wish I could have filmed it longer, I’m sorry. If I meet again, I want to shoot a light 'Loko', and I want to reduce the weight of the movie because the burden that the movie has put on Mr. Do-yeon is so heavy. "

Jung Woo-sung, who swept various Film Festival Academy Awards with his previous work 'Witness' (2019), said, "I will continue to act without regulation. I have to be tied up if I do not give myself freedom. "I also Top Model for long-awaited production. “I’ve only been thinking about scenarios these days, and I think I’m going to have to be relaxed (laughing).”