'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2' Lee Sung-kyung Ahn Hyo-seop, finally confirms heart with kiss

Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2 Lee Sung-kyung and Ahn Hyo-seop started love.In the 16th episode of SBSs monthly drama Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2 (the last episode), which was broadcast on the 25th, Cha Eun-jae (Lee Sung-kyung) was shown kissing Seo Woo Jin (Ahn Hyo-seop).On this day, Cha Eun-jae told Seo Woo Jin that he would return to his home, and Seo Woo Jin tried to pretend to be calm.Why dont you hold me? Im already missing that presence to you? Seo Woo Jin confessed, I was just scared, I was greedy and I was going to lose you even after I went over Line segment. Cha Eun-jae said, What is it, you.Line segment is now being passed by me, but did not you notice it? Seo Woo Jin was worried that he wanted to go to the main house, and Cha Eun-jae said, So you want to hold me?Seo Woo Jin pushed out, saying, What if I regret later? And Cha Eun-jae said, Well, what you told me.I went to Seo Woo Jin and kissed him.Seo Woo Jin narrowed the distance again and kissed when Cha Eun-jae stepped back.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2' Lee Sung-kyung and Ahn Hyo-seop started love.

In the 16th episode of SBS's monthly drama "Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2" (the last episode), which was broadcast on the 25th, Cha Eun-jae (Lee Sung-kyung) was shown kissing Seo Woo Jin (Ahn Hyo-seop).

On this day, Cha Eun-jae told Seo Woo Jin that he would return to his home, and Seo Woo Jin tried to pretend to be calm. Why don't you hold me? I'm already missing that presence to you? "

Seo Woo Jin confessed, "I was just scared, I was greedy and I was going to lose you even after I went over Line segment." Cha Eun-jae said, "What is it, you. Line segment is now being passed by me, but did not you notice it? "

Seo Woo Jin was worried that he wanted to go to the main house, and Cha Eun-jae said, "So you want to hold me?"

Seo Woo Jin pushed out, saying, "What if I regret later?" And Cha Eun-jae said, "Well, what you told me. "I went to Seo Woo Jin and kissed him.

Seo Woo Jin narrowed the distance again and kissed when Cha Eun-jae stepped back.

Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen