'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2' Shaking Stones Hospital...Ahn Hyo-seop, Lee Sung-kyung Real number?

Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2 Ahn Hyo-seop was troubled to know Lee Sung-kyungs surgery real number.On the 10th SBS drama Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2, the figure of the rocky stone wall was drawn.Kim Sa-bu (played by Han Seok-kyu), who fell unconscious due to paralysis and severe pain in his right arm, and injuries caused by a bus overturning accident.Kim, who was injured in a bus overturning accident and went into surgery for a serious trauma patient, tried to get up from the sofa and eventually lost his mind and was confused.Seo Woo Jin (Ahn Hyo-seop), who passed in front of Kim Sabus office, found Kim Sabu lying on the floor, opened the locked door and ran to the emergency room with him on his back.Seo Woo Jin hastily sealed Kim Sabus wounds, and then Kim Sabu regained consciousness and reassured everyone. But Kim Sabu said, Its okay.I do not die, said Oh Myung-sim, a nurse at the end of the day. Please listen to me.I was angry and said, Kim Sabu falls down is the collapse of the stone wall. Seo Woo Jin also said, I do not know if the relationship that everyone in the hospital depends entirely on the teacher is right, and the teacher who hides the sickness to meet the expectation is too rustic.I am diagnosed and treated. He showed a genuine concern about Kims health.On this day, a senior who was deprived of his doctors office due to an internal complaint of Seo Woo Jin at the Hospital in the past came to the hospital.I was suspended for three years, and I became a credit delinquent overnight. I ended my wife, he told Seo Woo Jin. Is it still in debt?Would you like me to introduce you to a good Hospital? You can get a lot more salary than the Hospital you receive now. However, Seo Woo Jin refused to do it, and he was angry that you still do not feel sorry for me.Park Min-guk (Kim Joo-heon) told Do Yoon-wan (Choi Jin-ho) that I am more competent than the people of the Hospital.I want to connect those good people to the future. To Park Min-guk, who is on the side of the Dolphins, Do Yoon-wan asked, Do you think it is possible? Park Min-guk said, I will play the game from now on.Nam Do-il (by Byun Woo-min) of the freelance anesthesiologist received a notice of termination of the Doldam Hospital contract from Yang Hyo-joon (by Ko Sang-ho).The work that Oh Myung-sim did also came in with nurses who came down to the stone wall with Park Min-guk.Park Min-guk people informed that the VIP patients of Park will be more likely to be attracted in the future, but strategically reduce the number of trauma patients. Oh Myung-shim said, Our stone wall has not returned the injured and sick people.Seo Woo Jin tried to inform the patient in charge of the surgery about the real number of the former housekeeper, but Park Min-guk opposed it.Park Min-guk said, I can only hurt a strict doctor if I make a problem.I will warn the housekeeper, so lets just cover it up. However, Seo Woo Jin countered, Come to the housekeeper directly and tell the patient to apologize. However, the family was none other than Lee Sung-kyung, who showed a shaking figure.

'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2' Ahn Hyo-seop was troubled to know Lee Sung-kyung's surgery Real number.

On the 10th SBS drama 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2', the figure of the rocky stone wall was drawn.

Kim Sa-bu (played by Han Seok-kyu), who fell unconscious due to paralysis and severe pain in his right arm, and injuries caused by a bus overturning accident. Kim, who was injured in a bus overturning accident and went into surgery for a serious trauma patient, tried to get up from the sofa and eventually lost his mind and was confused.

Seo Woo Jin (Ahn Hyo-seop), who passed in front of Kim Sabu's office, found Kim Sabu lying on the floor, opened the locked door and ran to the emergency room with him on his back. Seo Woo Jin hastily sealed Kim Sabu's wounds, and then Kim Sabu regained consciousness and reassured everyone. But Kim Sabu said, "It's okay. "I do not die," said Oh Myung-sim, a nurse at the end of the day. "Please listen to me. "I was angry and said," Kim Sabu falls down is the collapse of the stone wall. "

Seo Woo Jin also said, "I do not know if the relationship that everyone in the Hospital depends entirely on the teacher is right, and the teacher who hides the sickness to meet the expectation is too rustic. I am diagnosed and treated. "He showed a genuine concern about Kim's health.

On this day, a senior who was deprived of his doctor's office due to an internal complaint of Seo Woo Jin at the Hospital in the past came to the Hospital. "I was suspended for three years, and I became a credit delinquent overnight. I ended my wife," he told Seo Woo Jin. "Is it still in debt? Would you like me to introduce you to a good Hospital? You can get a lot more salary than the Hospital you receive now. " However, Seo Woo Jin refused to do it, and he was angry that "you still do not feel sorry for me."

Park Min-guk (Kim Joo-heon) told Do Yoon-wan (Choi Jin-ho) that "I am more competent than the people of the Hospital. I want to connect those good people to the future. " To Park Min-guk, who is on the side of the Dolphins, Do Yoon-wan asked, "Do you think it is possible?" Park Min-guk said, "I will play the game from now on."

Nam Do-il (by Byun Woo-min) of the freelance anesthesiologist received a notice of termination of the Doldam Hospital contract from Yang Hyo-joon (by Ko Sang-ho). The work that Oh Myung-sim did also came in with nurses who came down to the stone wall with Park Min-guk. Park Min-guk people informed that "the VIP patients of Park will be more likely to be attracted in the future, but strategically reduce the number of trauma patients." Oh Myung-shim said, "Our stone wall has not returned the injured and sick people."

Seo Woo Jin tried to inform the patient in charge of the surgery about the Real number of the former housekeeper, but Park Min-guk opposed it. Park Min-guk said, "I can only hurt a strict doctor if I make a problem. I will warn the housekeeper, so let's just cover it up. "However, Seo Woo Jin countered," Come to the housekeeper directly and tell the patient to apologize. " However, the family was none other than Lee Sung-kyung, who showed a shaking figure.