Prosecutor Civil War' Lee Sun Gyun "Please watch IPTVRola for those who have not watched broadcasting" End testimony

Actor Lee Sun Gyun, who took the test of Lee Sun-woong at JTBCs drama Prosecutor Civil War, said his end testimony.Lee Sun Gyun, who was fortunate to say, I feel a little strange because I am the first person to shoot a month ago. After the filming, the last six parts are taking care of the reunion.I am soothing the longing for the people who have been together with Drama. Lee Sun-woong, who was Acted by Lee Sun Gyun, seemed timid and knowledgeable in the early stages of Drama, but what he knew was a confident and rigid prosecutor who should die soon.Lee Sun Gyun expressed this prelude warmly and full of humanity and led the atmosphere of the drama Prosecutor Civil War.In particular, Lee Sun-woong, who is on the side of the socially weak without money, gave sympathy and resonance to many viewers.Lee Sun Gyun said, I thought that Lee Sun-woong would be a person if I reacted to the situation and tone of the script rather than making a character.I was able to express it friendly and comfortable because I was a person without fantasy. In addition, Jinyoung Ji Cheng Detective 2 Actors who acted together said, I was so grateful for the center of Lee Sung-jae, the grandfather of the grandfather, and I was so grateful for the laughter in the field.Chapro was the best who always led the scene with bright energy!It is pleasant, but Acting has learned a lot from serious Opró, and Kim Pro, who has been comfortable and open his mind as he continues to do so, was really good. All of the Jordans of Jinyoung Ji Cheng together, it was the best!I did not forget the encouragement and appreciation for all the actors of the Prosecutor Civil War, which filled every episode.Finally, I would like to thank the viewers and prospective viewers for their love of Prosecutor Civil War.If you do not see it, please look at IPTVRola when you have time. Prosecutor Civil War Fighting!! walnut and u entertainment offer
Actor Lee Sun Gyun, who took the test of Lee Sun-woong at JTBCs drama Prosecutor Civil War, said his end testimony.Lee Sun Gyun, who was fortunate to say, I feel a little strange because I am the first person to shoot a month ago. After the filming, the last six parts are taking care of the reunion.I am soothing the longing for the people who have been together with Drama. Lee Sun-woong, who was Acted by Lee Sun Gyun, seemed timid and knowledgeable in the early stages of Drama, but what he knew was a confident and rigid prosecutor who should die soon.Lee Sun Gyun expressed this prelude warmly and full of humanity and led the atmosphere of the drama Prosecutor Civil War.In particular, Lee Sun-woong, who is on the side of the socially weak without money, gave sympathy and resonance to many viewers.Lee Sun Gyun said, I thought that Lee Sun-woong would be a person if I reacted to the situation and tone of the script rather than making a character.I was able to express it friendly and comfortable because I was a person without fantasy. In addition, Jinyoung Ji Cheng Detective 2 Actors who acted together said, I was so grateful for the center of Lee Sung-jae, the grandfather of the grandfather, and I was so grateful for the laughter in the field.Chapro was the best who always led the scene with bright energy!It is pleasant, but Acting has learned a lot from serious Opró, and Kim Pro, who has been comfortable and open his mind as he continues to do so, was really good. All of the Jordans of Jinyoung Ji Cheng together, it was the best!I did not forget the encouragement and appreciation for all the actors of the Prosecutor Civil War, which filled every episode.Finally, I would like to thank the viewers and prospective viewers for their love of Prosecutor Civil War.If you do not see it, please look at IPTVRola when you have time. Prosecutor Civil War Fighting!! walnut and u entertainment offer

Actor Lee Sun Gyun, who took the test of Lee Sun-woong at JTBC's Drama Prosecutor Civil War', said his End testimony.

Lee Sun Gyun, who was fortunate to say, "I feel a little strange because I am the first person to shoot a month ago." "After the filming, the last six parts are taking care of the reunion. I am soothing the longing for the people who have been together with Drama. "

Lee Sun-woong, who was Acted by Lee Sun Gyun, seemed timid and knowledgeable in the early stages of Drama, but what he knew was a confident and rigid prosecutor who should die soon. Lee Sun Gyun expressed this prelude warmly and full of humanity and led the atmosphere of the Drama Prosecutor Civil War'. In particular, Lee Sun-woong, who is on the side of the socially weak without money, gave sympathy and resonance to many viewers.

Lee Sun Gyun said, "I thought that Lee Sun-woong would be a person if I reacted to the situation and tone of the script rather than making a Character. I was able to express it friEndly and comfortable because I was a person without fantasy. "

In addition, Jinyoung Ji Cheng Detective 2 Actors who acted together said, "I was so grateful for the center of Lee Sung-jae, the grandfather of the grandfather, and I was so grateful for the laughter in the field. Chapro was the best who always led the scene with bright energy! It is pleasant, but Acting has learned a lot from serious Opró, and Kim Pro, who has been comfortable and open his mind as he continues to do so, was really good. " "All of the Jordans of Jinyoung Ji Cheng together, it was the best! "I did not forget the encouragement and appreciation for all the Actors of the Prosecutor Civil War', which filled every episode.

Finally, I would like to thank the viewers and prospective viewers for their love of "Prosecutor Civil War". If you do not see it, please look at IPTVRola when you have time. Prosecutor Civil War Fighting!! "

walnut and u entertainment offer