Itaewon Class' Yoo Jae-myung, Park Seo-joon 'Sanbam' building take over...Trampled launch

Yoo Jae-myung of Drama Itaewon Clath took over Park Seo-joon shop buildingJTBCs Golden Earth Drama Itaewon Klath (playplayplay by Gwangjin, directed by Kim Sung-yoon Kang Min-gu) aired on the afternoon of the 21st featured a picture of Park Seo-joon, who is moving forward a little to break down Jangga.On that day, Jang Dae-hee (Yoo Jae-myung) visited Roys store at night.Jang Dae-hee said, I missed you, and Park also responded, I missed you a lot. Park said to the staff, Everybody listen.I dont want to show any flaws today, so everybody does what they do.Jang Dae-hee said, I bought your stock in the market when the stock price crashed. It was probably the insurance money for Parks death.What is this?I believed it, because the brand image may have been lost, but the value and essence of the market has not changed, so I thought it would be money in the long run, Park said.But Jang did not believe it. Jang said, Assuming that was the investment eight years ago, what is the intention of this mornings investment? It was about 600 million.I think Im quite concerned, Park said, but its the same context as eight years ago. But Jang Dae-hee did not believe Parks words, saying, Im lying.Park held hands with Lee Ho-jin (Die Wit) who was subjected to school violence by Jang Geun-won (Ahn Bo-hyun) during his school days when he was in prison.With the same goal of breaking down the house. But they were also sticky friends.Lee Ho-jin wondered why Park trusted himself at the time and left him with big money: I dont know stocks, but you know a bit.After a fight in hell, I passed the best university. You are a stubborn and persistent person. The two men contacted Chang-Mi-jung (played by Kim Hye-eun), a director of the Jangga.Park said, I want to empower you, but Kang Min-jung said, I worked hard for seven years and set up a store.You can sell your hundreds of millions of precious stores, but it is a minority spot in the stock market. There is nothing you can do with me. So Park asked, What if you get 1% of the stake in the market beyond a small number of points? Kang Min-jung said, 1% is 2 billion.But even that is not a great power, said Park, Roy, Is not verification possible? He suggested, Chang, you should lead. But Kang Min-jung was not a tough man; Kang Min-jung said, To the inspiration, youre like a fly.I can see that I have a small shop, he said. Let your inspiration come to your store to eat.If you become a person who cares about you, I will trust you and bet properly. It happened. Jang Dae-hee found the night. So Roys revenge went one step further. But Jang Dae-hee was not a tough opponent.He took over the building with the night, his willingness to trample the Roy was a prominent act.

Yoo Jae-myung of Drama 'Itaewon Clath' took over Park Seo-joon shop building

JTBC's Golden Earth Drama "Itaewon Klath" (playplayplay by Gwangjin, directed by Kim Sung-yoon Kang Min-gu) aired on the afternoon of the 21st featured a picture of Park Seo-joon, who is moving forward a little to break down Jangga.

On that day, Jang Dae-hee (Yoo Jae-myung) visited Roy's store at night. Jang Dae-hee said, I missed you, and Park also responded, "I missed you a lot." Park said to the staff, "Everybody listen. I don't want to show any flaws today, so everybody does what they do."

Jang Dae-hee said, "I bought your stock in the market when the stock price crashed. It was probably the insurance money for Park's death. What is this?"

"I believed it, because the brand image may have been lost, but the value and essence of the market has not changed, so I thought it would be money in the long run," Park said. But Jang did not believe it. Jang said, "Assuming that was the investment eight years ago, what is the intention of this morning's investment? It was about 600 million."

"I think I'm quite concerned," Park said, "but it's the same context as eight years ago." But Jang Dae-hee did not believe Park's words, saying, "I'm lying."

Park held hands with Lee Ho-jin (Die Wit) who was subjected to school violence by Jang Geun-won (Ahn Bo-hyun) during his school days when he was in prison. With the same goal of breaking down the house. But they were also sticky friends.

Lee Ho-jin wondered why Park trusted himself at the time and left him with big money: "I don't know stocks, but you know a bit. After a fight in hell, I passed the best university. You are a stubborn and persistent person. "

The two men contacted Chang-Mi-jung (played by Kim Hye-eun), a director of the Jangga. Park said, "I want to empower you," but Kang Min-jung said, "I worked hard for seven years and set up a store. You can sell your hundreds of millions of precious stores, but it is a minority spot in the stock market. There is nothing you can do with me. "

So Park asked, "What if you get 1% of the stake in the market beyond a small number of points?" Kang Min-jung said, "1% is 2 billion. But even that is not a great power, "said Park, Roy," Is not verification possible? "He suggested," Chang, you should lead. "

But Kang Min-jung was not a tough man; Kang Min-jung said, "To the inspiration, you're like a fly. I can see that I have a small shop, "he said." Let your inspiration come to your store to eat. If you become a person who cares about you, I will trust you and bet properly. "

It happened. Jang Dae-hee found the night. So Roy's revenge went one step further. But Jang Dae-hee was not a tough opponent. He took over the building with the night, his willingness to trample the Roy was a prominent act.