GWSN Min-Ju "I'm sorry Tuppakki breaks up with The Graduate, Friends today"

Girl group GWSN Min-Ju delivered her feelings after the Graduate ceremony, with The Graduate today (7th).On the afternoon of the 7th, GWSN official Instagram posted several photos of Min-Ju.Min-Ju attended the 9th The Graduate ceremony held at Hallym Entertainment Arts High School in Songpa-gu, Seoul.Min-Ju said, I finally got to do The Graduate, my friend.I think it was a shame that I was separated from the Friends because I was the Graduate of the school, he said. I am glad that I was glad to have The Graduate.Thank you for celebrating!!!!!

Girl group GWSN Min-Ju delivered her feelings after The Graduate ceremony, with The Graduate today (7th).

On the afternoon of the 7th, GWSN official Instagram posted several photos of Min-Ju.

Min-Ju attended the 9th The Graduate ceremony held at Hallym Entertainment Arts High School in Songpa-gu, Seoul.

Min-Ju said, "I finally got to do The Graduate, my Friend."

"I think it was a shame that I was separated from the Friends because I was The Graduate of the school," he said. "I am glad that I was glad to have The Graduate. Thank you for celebrating!!!!!