Everglow "I will show you the charm that grew up with the new song 'Dundon' + Performance"

Group Everglow has expressed his feelings for a comeback.Everglow (Why Kim Sihyeon Amia Moretti Comes Asha Like this) opened its first mini album Reminiscence at the Blue Square Eye Market Hall in Hannam-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul at 2 pm on the 3rd and presented a new stage.Kim Sihyeon said, I have already made my third showcase. Every time Showcase is nervous and trembling, but I will show you Everglows music as much as you expect.We will show the charm and performance of Everglow, which has grown one floor further, he said.Kim Sihyeon appeared in Running Man and Korean Foreigners after the Adios activity was over during the blank period.I was able to learn a lot by appearing on the air with the presidential election boats and participated in the year-end awards ceremony.When I first said I was going to Running Man, it was an entertainment, so it was a burden to be able to do well, but I took good care of my seniors and took a good shot without difficulty. Meanwhile, Everglows title song DUN DUN is a charming song with a powerful brass that rings in the heart.The lyrics representing the people of this proud and independent era and the colorful performance unique to Everglow, which has never been seen anywhere, are expected to meet the expectation of fans.Released at 6 p.m.

group Everglow has expressed his feelings for a comeback.

Everglow (Why Kim Sihyeon Amia Moretti Comes Asha Like this) opened its first mini album Reminiscence at the Blue Square Eye Market Hall in Hannam-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul at 2 pm on the 3rd and presented a new stage.

Kim Sihyeon said, "I have already made my third Showcase." "Every time Showcase is nervous and trembling, but I will show you Everglow's music as much as you expect." "We will show the charm and Performance of Everglow, which has grown one floor further," he said.

Kim Sihyeon appeared in Running Man' and 'Korean Foreigners' after the 'Adios' activity was over during the blank period. I was able to learn a lot by appearing on the air with the presidential election boats and participated in the year-end awards ceremony. When I first said I was going to Running Man, it was an entertainment, so it was a burden to be able to do well, but I took good care of my seniors and took a good shot without difficulty. "

Meanwhile, Everglow's title song DUN DUN is a charming song with a powerful brass that rings in the heart. The lyrics representing the people of this proud and independent era and the colorful Performance unique to Everglow, which has never been seen anywhere, are expected to meet the expectation of fans. Released at 6 p.m.