Everglow Kim Sihyeon ""Running Man' and South Korean Foreigners' starring Honor"

Kim Sihyeon, a group member of the group Everglow (why Kim Sihyeon Mia is coming and Asha is like this), expressed gratitude for getting the opportunity to appear in the entertainment program.On the 3rd, a showcase commemorating Everglows first full-length mini album, Remy LaCroix Nyscens, was held at the Blue Square Imarket Hall in Yongsan-gu, Seoul.Recently, Everglow appeared on SBS entertainment program Running Man and MBC Everlon South Korean Foreigners and showed off unexpected artistic sense.Kim Sihyeon said, I appeared in Running Man and South Korean Foreigners and breathed with the presidential candidates.I was also happy to hear about the appearance of Running Man at first, but I was also burdened.I was burdened with laughter, he said. However, thanks to my seniors, I finished happily without difficulty.Remy LaCroixNiSense included the title song DUN DUN, Salute with bright energy, PLAYER with EDM beat and The Shinsizer melody, and No Lie with the sound of the Orgol The Shins.It will be released through various online music sites at 6 pm.iMBC  Photo iMBC servo type

Kim Sihyeon, a group member of the group Everglow (why Kim Sihyeon Mia is coming and Asha is like this), expressed gratitude for getting the opportunity to appear in the entertainment program.

On the 3rd, a showcase commemorating Everglow's first full-length mini album, Remy LaCroix Nyscens, was held at the Blue Square Imarket Hall in Yongsan-gu, Seoul.

Recently, Everglow appeared on SBS entertainment program Running Man' and MBC Everlon South Korean Foreigners' and showed off unexpected artistic sense.

Kim Sihyeon said, "I appeared in Running Man' and South Korean Foreigners' and breathed with the presidential candidates. I was also happy to hear about the appearance of "Running Man" at first, but I was also burdened. I was burdened with laughter, "he said." However, thanks to my seniors, I finished happily without difficulty.

"Remy LaCroixNiSense" included the title song "DUN DUN", "Salute" with bright energy, "PLAYER" with EDM beat and The Shinsizer melody, and "No Lie" with the sound of the Orgol The Shins. It will be released through various online music sites at 6 pm.

iMBC Photo iMBC servo type