Everglow Kim Sihyeon "Running Man' Photo shot, I was happy but burden was big too."

Kim Sihyeon, a member of girl group Everglow (Why, Kim Sihyeon, Amia Moretti, Ongo, Asha, This) gave a comment on her appearance on SBS Running Man.In the showcase, Kim Sihyeon conveyed the current status during the blank period and appeared on Running Man and Korean Foreigners after Adios activity.I was able to learn a lot from appearing with the presidential election, and it was an honor to be able to participate in the year-end awards ceremony for the first time. I was happy when I first went to Running Man, but Burden was also big. It is a fun program and should be good.However, when I shot the photo, I treated it as friendly as my seniors knew, and I took care of it well, so I shot the photo without difficulty. Meanwhile, the title song DUN DUN is a charming song with a powerful brass that rings in the hearts, and it is expected that the lyrics representing the people of this proud and independent era and the colorful performances unique to Everglow, which have never been seen anywhere, will meet the expectation of fans.The announcement was made at 6 p.m.

Kim Sihyeon, a member of girl group Everglow (Why, Kim Sihyeon, Amia Moretti, Ongo, Asha, This) gave a comment on her appearance on SBS Running Man'.

In the showcase, Kim Sihyeon conveyed the current status during the blank period and appeared on Running Man' and 'Korean Foreigners' after 'Adios' activity. I was able to learn a lot from appearing with the presidential election, and it was an honor to be able to participate in the year-end awards ceremony for the first time. "

"I was happy when I first went to Running Man', but burden was also big. It is a fun program and should be good. However, when I shot the photo, I treated it as friendly as my seniors knew, and I took care of it well, so I shot the photo without difficulty. "

Meanwhile, the title song 'DUN DUN' is a charming song with a powerful brass that rings in the hearts, and it is expected that the lyrics representing the people of this proud and independent era and the colorful performances unique to Everglow, which have never been seen anywhere, will meet the expectation of fans.

The announcement was made at 6 p.m.