DoReMi Market' Seventeen 'Volks' is presented. EXO Suho One shot main character "Goyo?"

Seventeens ovation came to question Amazing Saturday - DoReMi MarketSuper Junior Cho Kyuhyun and EXO Suho, who played the main character Gwynflen in the musical Laughing Man, appeared on TVN Amazing Saturday - DoReMi Market broadcast on the 1st.Suho mentioned the withdrawal of Kyuline, saying, I am now thirty, so I have to build my family. Cho Kyuhyun said, Its the Captain Suho line, I go to the same gym.Im not a gyrin anymore, he said. He said he wanted to be a captain. Boom said, I got a good seat.I am the captain of these three (Moon Se-yoon, Kim Dong-hyun), he said, laughing around.The first food is group rice; the regular second album title song The Blessing released by Seventeen in 2017 came as a problem.Applause is a song that expresses empathy with witty lyrics reminiscent of Murphys law.Suho liked I know the song  well: Cho Kyuhyun laughed, saying I was in military service; Suho, who challenged her first dictation, showed off her spectacular rapping.Suho, who became the main character of One shot, laughed at the embarrassment, saying, Goyo?Photo: TVN DoReMi Market broadcast screen

Seventeen's 'ovation' came to question Amazing Saturday - DoReMi Market

Super Junior Cho Kyuhyun and EXO Suho, who played the main character Gwynflen in the musical 'Laughing Man', appeared on TVN Amazing Saturday - DoReMi Market broadcast on the 1st.

Suho mentioned the withdrawal of Kyuline, saying, "I am now thirty, so I have to build my family." Cho Kyuhyun said, "It's the Captain Suho line, I go to the same gym. "I'm not a gyrin anymore," he said. "He said he wanted to be a captain." Boom said, "I got a good seat. I am the captain of these three (Moon Se-yoon, Kim Dong-hyun)," he said, laughing around.

The first food is group rice; the regular second album title song "The Blessing" released by Seventeen in 2017 came as a problem. 'Applause' is a song that expresses empathy with witty lyrics reminiscent of Murphy's law.

Suho liked "I know the song '' well'": Cho Kyuhyun laughed, saying "I was in military service"; Suho, who challenged her first dictation, showed off her spectacular rapping. Suho, who became the main character of One shot, laughed at the embarrassment, saying, Goyo?'

Photo: TVN DoReMi Market broadcast screen