Bae Seong-woo "Heo Woo-sung Hogu Acting, It's amazing"

Bae Seong-woo, who is about to release the movie The Animals (director Kim Yong-hoon), said about Jung Woo-sung, a colleague and a member of his agency who was breathing in various works at an interview held at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Seoul on May 5, There were not many scenes to meet, but I talked a lot about the work while drinking middle drinks.When I decided to appear, I did not have much to say, but after I chose, I heard that I was good at doing it. It seems that the position of the representative of the company is also melting.I think so, he said. I had three works together and I was almost next to him in The King. This time I met briefly, but I shot it very easily.How did you see Jung Woo-sungs arcade act? Bae Seong-woo said, I really want to be giggly ~ clogged. He said, The person was originally very heavy.It was a character setting that might be in a noir or dark crime, but I was cheerful to meet Jung Woo-sung Actor.Hes handsome and hes fine, but I just know. I feel like the audience is laughing a lot at the premiere. In this film, Bae Seong-woo took the role of the most middle-class person who continued his livelihood as a night sauna part-time job after the business failure and created a sympathetic character full of humanity.The most ordinary and realistic role in filmography history.Bae Seong-woo delicately expresses the appearance of a shaky head of a bag of money in a tough life that is suffering from life, while doubling tension and curiosity by performing a one-man show that crosses the genre with cool and exciting ambassadors.The beasts who want to catch even the straw is a crime scene of ordinary humans planning the worst of the worst to take the last chance of life, the money bag.The final release date will be decided after the existing release date is Acted in the aftermath of the new corona virus.Photo: Megabox Central Co., Ltd. PlusM

Bae Seong-woo, who is about to release the movie "The Animals (director Kim Yong-hoon)", said about Jung Woo-sung, a colleague and a member of his agency who was breathing in various works at an Interview held at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Seoul on May 5, "There were not many scenes to meet, but I talked a lot about the work while drinking middle drinks."

"When I decided to appear, I did not have much to say, but after I chose, I heard that I was good at doing it." "It seems that the position of the representative of the company is also melting." "I think so," he said. "I had three works together and I was almost next to him in 'The King'. This time I met briefly, but I shot it very easily.

"How did you see Jung Woo-sung's arcade act?" Bae Seong-woo said, "I really want to be giggly ~ clogged." He said, "The person was originally very heavy. It was a Character setting that might be in a noir or dark crime, but I was cheerful to meet Jung Woo-sung Actor. He's handsome and he's fine, but I just know. I feel like the audience is laughing a lot at the premiere. "

In this film, Bae Seong-woo took the role of the most middle-class person who continued his livelihood as a night sauna part-time job after the business failure and created a sympathetic Character full of humanity. The most ordinary and realistic role in filmography history. Bae Seong-woo delicately expresses the appearance of a shaky head of a bag of money in a tough life that is suffering from life, while doubling tension and curiosity by performing a one-man show that crosses the genre with cool and exciting ambassadors.

'The beasts who want to catch even the straw' is a crime scene of ordinary humans planning the worst of the worst to take the last chance of life, the money bag. The final release date will be decided after the existing release date is Acted in the aftermath of the new corona virus.

Photo: Megabox Central Co., Ltd. PlusM