Kim Min-kyu 'Kan-taek' closing remarks .."Times like dreams, unforgettable ties"

Actor Kim Min-kyu revealed his closing remarks on the drama Gantaek.On the 10th, Kim Min-kyu posted several photos on his instagram with the article I was so happy that I was able to act good characters and good characters in a very good environment.Kim Min-kyu said, I was so happy that I naturally enjoyed my work. It was a dream time and I got an unforgettable relationship.Thank you for watching the house in the meantime. The photo shows the shooting scene of the TV drama Gantaek - Womens War which ended on the 9th.Kim Min-kyu has left an end-certification shot with his other colleagues, staff, including Actor Jin Se-yeon, who has been breathing together.I feel the atmosphere of the scene in a friendly manner.Kim Min-kyu played the role of King Lee Kyung, who is strong and growing for love in Gantaek and played delicate emotion act.Jin Se-yeon and the heartbreaking love line have captured viewers.PhotoKim Min-kyu SNS

Actor Kim Min-kyu revealed his closing remarks on the drama 'Gantaek'.

On the 10th, Kim Min-kyu posted several photos on his instagram with the article "I was so happy that I was able to act good characters and good characters in a very good environment."

Kim Min-kyu said, "I was so happy that I naturally enjoyed my work. It was a dream time and I got an unforgettable relationship. Thank you for watching the house in the meantime. "

The photo shows the shooting scene of the TV drama 'Gantaek - Women's War' which ended on the 9th. Kim Min-kyu has left an end-certification shot with his other colleagues, staff, including Actor Jin Se-yeon, who has been breathing together. I feel the atmosphere of the scene in a friendly manner.

Kim Min-kyu played the role of King Lee Kyung, who is strong and growing for love in 'Gantaek' and played delicate emotion act. Jin Se-yeon and the heartbreaking love line have captured viewers.

PhotoKim Min-kyu SNS